Harkonnen ADP

Warlord

patch? doubt it,Ā  have you tried playing with the 'guard' command? or 'scatter'?

im not sure about adpĀ  but airmines and drones have a 'stall' effect on-scatter

try a few different commands, or maybe shoot it..sometimes that fixes thingsĀ  :P

you told me once your using a joypad...what kind is it by the way just out of curiosity ?

lol, spizo you knob !Ā  :O

There isnt as far as I am aware, a patch that fixes that issue (didnt know it was an issue cos my games dont last that long :)).

Just gotta live with it or see if you can write one, maybe...?

no u didnt get it nunu i meant to say to that guy that he dont need a patch because he dont need

those things at all so that would fix the issue anyway..if u have hanger and money and a good

mind make gunships..and more gunships...and more gunships...ec...ec....ec

• 3 weeks later...

Lol comeon, ADP's are useful....for that 1 hark mission....ya you know the civil war oneĀ  ;D. Thier the only thing (save for a couple of Sardaukar and troopers)Ā  keeping me from being overrun. Whats thats you say? Missle tank? Crap 1500 down the drain.

Sure they are useful online.Ā  After you have nearly killed your enemy, use some ADPs to finish them off.Ā  Great way to showoff and rub it in there face.Ā  I did it to Erjin all the time.

that's not useful, that's amusingĀ  ;)

there face

Did you ever watch that one Friends episode where Ross says to Rachel that the words "their" and "there" are different ? ;)

ADPs can be good against Ords, especially if they dont already have much of an AA force...

When I was new I always like using the ADP.

when we were all new we liked using all kinds of crap. all kinds of un orthodox units (aka projecters) leeches. and very seldom did you ever see fisher as the map played.

• 4 weeks later...

Well i probably would have never left if I didn't lose my install disc =)

Too bad I liked this was always fun with you guys.

mord lost his install discs and his serial number.. but he maneged to come back.can you ask him haw he solved his problem and came back? mord help this guy wont you??

_ i wounder when this one dollar 7 yo soft ware will be an abandon ware so everyone can download it.. i mean guys comon peapol are downloading bf2 and getting ranked on private ranking for free..

when will our communety make a move on ea?? do u think they care?? or they ever look at dune2k??

they killed dune and got over with the story when are we gonna hit back??

You let something as small as an install disc get in your way ?

I'm to lazy to get on eoff ebay don't fell like going to the bank and getting a money order for it and then sending it out. Eh maybe i'll get around to it we'll see.