i need you help, pretty please?

Chani

some of you probably already know about this... i've made some awesome friends over my sporadic postings over the years, some of whom i still get to talk to, but others who i don't, and i know i havent been around  lately to give me rights to ask for help... but i do still love you all very much.... and well... i'll paste my plea:

As you may or may not know I am going on the Vodafone Trek Morocco for the National Autistic Society. It is a week long trek through the anti-atlas mountains in morocco, we will be camping each night after trekking around 7 hours a day up to altitudes of 2800m. I have been working very hard training and fundraising but still have a long way to go.

The National Autistic Society is a very worthy cause, aiming to provide a better life not only for sufferers of autism, but their families and supporters.  There are many different forms of autism that affect both children and adults in many different ways, so any help that can be provided is going to make a difference.

We have to raise