The Dune Wiki

Gobalopper

I have forced myself to remove the incorrect info from the article, but writing something consistent about Dune II on my own is beyond me now. Maybe later... Perhaps I'll completely rewrite the article then, and the "imported" notice will be removed.

BTW, Dune Wiki shows those ugly, eye-hurting white fields of text background in my IE6. Anyone else have them? If yes, is it amendable?

post-3074-12833239637064_thumb.png

Hmm... I see on the Paul thread that he is listed as being a Padishah Emperor.  I thought that it was only the Corrinno's which held that title and that Paul dropped it when he ascended to the throne.

Although, really, it sure applies to Paul a hell of a lot more than it ever did to any Corinno.

• 3 weeks later...

BTW, Dune Wiki shows those ugly, eye-hurting white fields of text background in my IE6. Anyone else have them? If yes, is it amendable?

I have amended it. 

Also, has anyone noticed that the frames/tables don't quite seem to fit together.  Check out this page:

http://wiki.dune2k.com/Fed2k_Landsraad_Tournament

There is a slight indent after the box on the left hand side ends.

I have been searching where I can change the current theme's stylesheet, but I haven't found it. Perhaps Gob can shed some light on this?

For example, the diff of an edit is very hard to read; the unchanged text has the same colour as the background.

That sort of settings is probably found in the Wiki/Site stylesheet as well. There is a way to make links a different color by using <span style="color: #000000;">link</span>. But this is a very bad idea, because it has to be done manually for every link, and leaves very redundant info.

• 3 weeks later...

Hmm... well some of the CSS comes from the website itself. I will have to look deeper as to where the wiki specific stuff is edited.

I've found the part of the CSS files relevant to the Wiki by the way.  I've also changed the improvement drive of the month to Vladimir Harkonnen.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...