Battlefield 2 for hte ps2

syeline

LOL  ;D

sorry, but I always have to laugh at people who play fps on a console. in the same time you need for turning, aiming, moving in one situation you can kill 10 enemies if you play on a pc. fps and rts aren't meant for consoles imho.

fps and rts aren't meant for consoles imho.

Oh man, I can't even imagine trying to play BF2 with a console controller. I did play Duke Nukem when I had a Playstation, was ok cause thats all I had but PC is so much more easier to control.

Not to mention to replace the mouse I use is only like 5 bucks, not sure what a controller would cost for a PS2 but I know it's way more than that.  But shouldn't someone using a PS2 still be able to join and play the same online game with others online with a PC?

no they shouldnt. Pc games have better graphics and more stuff in them then a console game. In battlefield 2 for the ps2 they dont have jets and they only have 3 different coutnries. America, China and the MEC. The computer game has more. I have the computer game but neither of my computers can handle the game. So i gotta wait until i get a better computer. Plus the medic for the pc game has shock paddles. The ps2 version, the medic has a syringe

no they shouldnt. Pc games have better graphics and more stuff in them then a console game. In battlefield 2 for the ps2 they dont have jets and they only have 3 different coutnries. America, China and the MEC. The computer game has more. I have the computer game but neither of my computers can handle the game. So i gotta wait until i get a better computer. Plus the medic for the pc game has shock paddles. The ps2 version, the medic has a syringe

Hah!! now I know why alot of those that tried it on consoles said they didn't like the game. Because they are all missing all the best features.  :D

I think I stopped using consoles when I realized that for the price of the console,maybe 2 games to go with it, and all the other little extra overpriced crap that eventually you will have to get with it...I could build one badass gaming PC to play 50 games, and then some. Not to mention at any time just open the side of my case and keep upgrading. But I do realize that not everyone can build thier own PC too.

I did enjoy playing Nukem, the Tomb Raider series and I think the Mortal combat games with it. But what really pissed me off the most was when after I thought I had bought all the accessories for the console, I get into a game and a certain level then like a smack in the head you realize in order to save to the nice new level you just reached, you gotta go to frickin Wal-Mart and purchase some 2x2" piece of plastic memory addon that costs and arm and a leg.  :(