Duniverse Wiki?

Gobalopper

• 2 weeks later...

Oh shut up and post something on our Wiki :P

Awwww...Newt, you're so sweet!  ;D

I really want to, and fully intend to, post something on our wiki. But I gotta re-read Frank's books, first. I haven't played any of the games, and I can't re-read Brian's books... and reading this forum (and the wiki), I have realized that alot of what I have on Dune in my head is fuzzy or flat-out wrong.

If I am going to post to the wiki... it needs to be as correct as possible... I don't want to pull something outta my ass just fill the wiki with articles.

Thanx for the encouragement, tho!  :)

Awwww...Newt, you're so sweet!  ;D

I really want to, and fully intend to, post something on our wiki. But I gotta re-read Frank's books, first. I haven't played any of the games, and I can't re-read Brian's books... and reading this forum (and the wiki), I have realized that alot of what I have on Dune in my head is fuzzy or flat-out wrong.

If I am going to post to the wiki... it needs to be as correct as possible... I don't want to pull something outta my ass just fill the wiki with articles.

Thanx for the encouragement, tho!  :)

Ya im with ya thier, ive read some of the books but not all and not in order. I plan to order them soon. As far as the games go ive played them all  ;D. I got the books on order so i hope i can help out soon  8)