Struggling to get online? looking for rotorz connect?

JesusSatan

:)hi steef, nice to here from you. Dune2000 on-line community is gone, i played my last game 2 months ago. Since i have a router i didnt bother to try to get on-line because there will be no one there anymore. The last year we had only games with a small group of players and maked contact via msn. I play ra2 now (very simular to dune2000), and still a big community (6000 players) where you can play games. So maybe i see you there? . To answer your guestion its possible to get a download, just google around and you get it. But you cant play on-line with this download, or you must be a computer nerd. I heard some people fix that. But whatever ... no need if nobodys there. So good luck and let me know if you will play ra2. On ra2 only moonworm and me (muis2004) plays from the old dune community. Cheers.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

after all these years, good to see there are a few dedicated chaps still trying to play this AWESOME game .. I tried logging in  ... the game actaully started in a 1v1 freindly, but the countdown went to zero, and the game didnt start. i am running this game on the same old machine i use to play it on back in the day. using a legitimate disc. figured i need the rotorz connect patch, but the link provided on here iwas dead when i clicked it. if anyone could help out, I would appreciate it, as i look forward to kicking xfactorSS butt when i can fially get a game going.  ((((((((((BOOM))))))))

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

:)Shame on you shy, but it where nice times. I remember little terror has a brother (big terror?). Played to him on dune and ra2. I cant remeber if he was a good player on dune. But he and his brother where i played often. Me and moonworm against the brothers. LOL cant remember if we won that games. To bad you cant play dune. For me its about 1 year ago i play the last game. I like to kick some ass to foxemperor, lol. I think i can win  :D

• 5 months later...