help me get online.

dune200012

Hi I havent been here in awhile. I remember trying to get online in the past. (even when why was still here) but always gave up.... what exactly do I need to get to go online? I already have that patch 1.06 thing... what else. please hurry and help!

EDIT NEVERMIND i GOT A NEW PROBLEM!!!! I logged onto the game and I saw 1 person online but no game. So I tried to make a new game but when I clicked ok the game crashed. what happened?

hey yea dune is not supported yet westwwod use to support it but now iv heard xwis is gonna support it but i dont no when theres fuckin pricks thay said thay will support dune after a 2 wekk trail with other games like c&c but have thay have thay fuck you wanna no why cause there fuckin pricks so its hard to get a game in dune some times you can get one but xwis suck so dune is fucked its there fault blame them if i new how 2 bomb there server i would you wanna no why you really so because there fuckin twats xwis you fuckin suckĀ  this is by redclown8

• 1 month later...