Who still play Emp?

Nuvollari

well i uninstalled the game befor i had to reformat my pc,,, thats few weeks ago...

then to tell you the truth i didnt find a reson to reinstall it  because every and eatch

time i check the online page i see it totaly empty... well expept for few times when you might

find  2 or 3 guys...like spaze  pearl new lord maybe but they allwayes show up at dawn my time here

thats is after 4 am so by that time am usaly done for it..

Man, yall crazy. I dont play as often but still I see like 12 - 13 people online at times. Dang, yall post negative stuff. I will sign here, then cross my name out !

This is exactly how we play this game. We drop in, and play, and bugger off for a few weeks/days what ever and then come back. It is, for most of us, a bit on the side. Which is sad, cos we should have women for that role (except nuvo...unless... well thas me getting kinky :P), but I stand more chance of getting a game on the server, so....yeah....

Ummm, talking too much, but the truth is, for me, this is how we play it.

I will be playing a few games of emp in about 2-3 weeks.... busy with other games right now.... emp is like that distant relative you visit every month.

well am sorry gun.. ure relative is dead... forget about what some guys will pop up here and blam me for what  i said i know they say this because they love this relative...but what they say is not

real and most of them never playe at first place..i am an active emp player... i can playe evrey day for hours... but the fact is i formated my pc few weeks ago and i dont find any logical resons

to install it back as in all this period i didnt find  anyone on 24/7...in ome rar cases u maye find 3 or 4 players whitch i can call there names...anyway  haw mutch can a game live??

i mean if the horse live for 25 years what is the estimated life time for games?? am sure emp

had passed that one :'(

(ea....thx for killing us..dune was the best game) end

and what is the deffrince  between a new active playe or an old active player!!!

2 things are not related at all ... an active player is somone who is ready to playe today and tomorow not yesterday or the day befor??? even if he just came 1 hour ago//

i dont see the deffrence between an old active player or a new active player ...

in simple way i am ready to playe i want to playe but there is no game...

i done see what u mean by what came befor or after scrgcant erjin i just said what i want and i dont care what others think

Then you completely miss my point. The fact that you already missed the bit about being a relatively new active player makes me chuckle a bit.

I said it in last post. These phases have come before. So the fact that they have been going on for a bit now, means that if you were around before, you would have experienced them before and would be posting differently.

As I asked nuvo, if you dont play this game, then why do you need to constantly bang on about its death/imminient demise ?

Just make a clean break. Please.

i will always play emp... but the thing is that people NEED TO USE EMPBOT MORE OFTEN....OR THEY NEED TO SCHEDULE GAMES HERE IN A THREAD.  I am not going to sit in an empty Emperor lobby stroking myself... when i could be playing Battlefield 2, or EVE: Online, or FEAR, or whatever. 

EMPBOT is the only way around this lobby-waiting problem.  So if you dont use empbot you got no excuse for not seeing people online as you are part of the problem.  Secondly, there is nothing wrong with posting a post here... saying...

"Hey lets do a saturday get-together"   Then people /sign the post and say they will be on the look out for emp games that day.  Its not hard to shock this game back to life... its rather easy and we do it all the time.  It just takes a little more effort than some games.

well am sorry gun.. ure relative is dead... forget about what some guys will pop up here and blam me for what  i said i know they say this because they love this relative...but what they say is not

real and most of them never playe at first place

You missed the bit about being a relatively new active player. These phases have come before.

EMPBOT is the only way around this lobby-waiting problem.  So if you dont use empbot you got no excuse for not seeing people online as you are part of the problem.  Secondly, there is nothing wrong with posting a post here... saying...

those guys are bf2 players they know the time dont go back .. they didnt leave emp after 6 years of playing just to come back to it after another 2 years.. after they are done with bf2 they will get a newer game not an 8 yo game...but talk is eazy

well it deppend on your view to the lasting issue. games are like pc.. i mean who want to use a 10 years old pc when u can get an amdfx !!! offcorce you will find 2 or 3 ten yo pc here and there

like that guy with the 8mb vga lol complaining that emp is running slow... but that dosent mean

this is the right way to do it!!!

2 or 3 players at the time on emp server dosent mean the game lasted...

ill give you a live eg  on haw to be active:

i want playe emp now as i am writting this post and i wanted to playe yesterday and the day befor.

but if you make enough efford to check the web u will find a big white page.