Thanks for the mammaries!

sardcore

because dumbarses didnt take passwords seriously and set them to 12345678.  So all you had to do was go to the battleclan site that listed clan members and print it out.  Then you went and typed in each username (their nick) and typed in 12345678 or 1111111 or 22222222 and if you logged in as them..... you had control.  Each clan had about one or two dummies who had a password set to 12345678 (thoxen was one of them).... and since the battleclan website had a roster for every clan you were able to run all the nicks and see if the clan had a password vulnerability.  Basically Bilbo acquired these vulnerabilities and used them to hobbtz's advantage to manipulate the BC ladder.  He could make someone lose a match and drop their entire clan's rank whenever he chose.  Basically the top 10 clans were whoever he chose them to be.

Man reading some of those old threads on this issue was funny. Some of you guys act like Gun can crack the IRS database n shit. Did it ever cross someones mind even once that maybe, just maybe someone just simply GAVE him a password. It is so damn funny that online gaming related issues that others cannot understand, or explain most always means you have to be a hacker.  ;)

• 6 years later...

6 years have passed.

I love nostalgia of historic post. The post reminds me of enjoying good games.

Maybe i missed lots of good buddy, but I try to remember what I have known.

1. korlover: My tatics are most his ones. 60% over my ones I copied his good skills.

He was a very good atreidis player that barely used minos. He was a good micro with bike and inf. I remember I got a shocked when he eliminated against good hark with his 1tier units.

And I have never seen used drones nicely like him.

He is always my hero, but sadly he retired long time ago.

2. lastgoyo: My second respectable korean player. He had got good micro skill, but he lost to me due to manage resource failed.

But when he knew how to make unit production, he got better over me. that is might from 3~4 years ago.

His horribly hark I cant stop his early rush with my atr. :-)

3. rojeh(spazelord): Most my good rival 1 on 1 or team play game.

If I remember right, his first house was hark. When he was not good, mostly I beated his up, but he might slight more beat me up than i did.

He has most standard emp tatics. :)

4. tuan(newlord): He could be the last man untill emp death. lol

We have known each other, he made a nice clan called god and he is most gentle guy around emp world.

5. sardcore: He was my 2nd guy that trained me and I learned good his ordos skills.

He was always nicely, gently and knew how to enjoy good teamplay. I always took him as my ally happily.

6. mjn: Nice turkish man. I learned his good turkish word in English HI

merhaba mjn. Maybe he is seeing this post, then I want to say " I am alive good luck you forever. my buddy :)

I remember your good buddy kalem, too.

7. zilent: I respect him when I develped first step in emp.

We played each other good games, and i learned my good skills from him.

8. Jeff: Excellent hark. I scare him to play hark 1 on 1. :-) ( like a goyo)

He was not gentle, but nice guy.

9. psycoskum: I dont know what is his real nick. I played with him in my first bc match.

He set in 30k and fremen guild lol. even then I was ignorant how to stop guild rush well. He was the first guy that paged me "wanna your buddylist."

10. gun: I dont even know he was frankly or arrogant. He kicked most new player from his game, but I rarely got kicked in his room . lol

If you want to get welcome from him, you need to get certain of average skill.

11. eidolon: most from his game, he barely used subhouse. :-)

We played each other without subs, and discussed about playing without them. Sometimes I got nice tatics from his feedback.

12. youko: always best player that claims himself lol

he will be always infamous entertainer of emp community, but I know his attitude is not malign.

13. spicy: nice guy. He supported my thought a lot in this forum.

i liked to play with him nicely and happily.

14. kindjal: nice ordos. maybe his friend was kuyaz? When I was playing in silontee nick, I remebered he crashed his comp often, then most guys had another room and started a lot.

But I didnt any bother for disconnecting. :-)

Now he is trying to revive emp in dark age. cheers!

15. desertway: nice name he is. even I dont know what the name means. -)

i was happy when I played with him, alch, ra, scar, del really good guys.

16. centner: He could be growed up his skill so fast(like mjn, kingpoker)

Maybe his skill got better for 2 years from I quitted emp.:-)

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

ahh Korlover too many good 1v1 games with that guy, even when i was a newbie and had no clue what i was doing. he liked picking on me a lot back then hmm.. :]

his drunken ramblings always cracked me up ....

Just remember!!! whatever you do -even if your allied- do NOT use an engi !!!. No, not even to repair a damaged ref, or YOU WILL PAY!!

Enter Avernus/Mush-hn 's schemin all-in-turret wall engi infiltration. which we know we all love so much. :)