Quick! Say something controversial!

Atheists are crazy if they think the universe with its one planet of life  out of a bazillion planets,  intelligence itself, matter itself, life itself, and every subatomic particle wasnt created by some intellgent entity.

Whether we were created whole or whether we were evolved doesnt matter.  Its possible for the earth to be 15 billion years old and 10,000 years old at the same time.  If God could theoretically make a man like Adam a fully mature 20-30 yr old man who was really only 1 day old... then he could also make a fully mature 15 billion yr old universe which would only be 10,000 yrs old in actuality.  Hence both 15 billion yrs old and 10,000 years old at the same time.

Maybe the answer is both.  Why do people argue like dumbasses when they could both be correct?  And insist on being right.  The people in Kansas are stupid... the people who say evolution refutes God are stupid, people who argue with those stances in this forum are stupid.

There i said it. That felt good to get off my chest.

Maybe the answer is both.  Why do people argue like dumbasses when they could both be correct?  And insist on being right.  The people in Kansas are stupid... the people who say evolution refutes God are stupid, people who argue with those stances in this forum are stupid.

Arguments are how we, as humans, decide what to believe (or at least thinking humans, anyway ;) ).  Creationism is not backed by any scientific, scientific, mind you, evidence.  Evolution is.  Period.  If you are a follower of biological science, you will, most likely (although I had two creationist Biology instructors in college), come down on the side of evolution. 

The same is true of non-scientific people.  If people are non-scientific, in that they don't understand or believe in science, they will usually stick to the theory that makes the most sense to them.  And you know what?  That's just fine!  This is the United States (that I'm in, anyway), and you can believe what you want to believe, and follow what you want to follow.

The problem arises when people try to explain non-science using scientific means.  These are apples and oranges, people, they don't mix.  Public, liberal education is based on hard science, if you are going to a public school, you will expect your subjects to be based on hard science.  Not non-science.

Evolution theory is based on science.

Creationism is based on non-science.

Public education is based on science.

Therefore, evolution is the proper subject for public education.

Whereas creationism, which is not based on science, has no place in public education.

The people in Kansas are stupid... the people who say evolution refutes God are stupid, people who argue with those stances in this forum are stupid.

We get it Gunwounds.  Man is Evil, Wicked, immoral and that everyone who thinks differently than you is going to hell.  All people who don't worship as Gunwounds does are stupid. Too bad your in the minority in the world, but yes, in your own mind your right as always..

Fact: Kansas Did support Bush in the last election

Fact: Bush is a Christian

your Fact: People in Kansas are Stupid

Conclusion Since everyone in Kansas is stupid, and they vote for Bush, and Bush is Christian, Christians are stupid.  Anyone can make massive generalities.  Doesn't make them correct.

Canadians live in igloos

At least they keep the beer cold. :D

[in Homer Simpson voice] mmmmmm Beer

Saying some black people look like monkeys is not racial. You know why? Because I think Bush looks like a monkey as well (and he smells like one, too... lol).

America has turned into a country where everyone is afraid to offend the great African-American race, while they stamp on white people because they can.

I hate people who are racist, but I hate those who shield their racism in cloaks of oppression and victimization more.

Theists are crazy if they think their god with its infinitely complex nature and order wasnt created by some intelligent entity. :-P

The universe is neither infintely complex in nature nor all powerful and is not all-knowing.  It has a finite amount of mass and energy in a 15 billion light year radius.  Therefore it needs a creator.  God is the greatest conceivable being in existance and he is infinite... thereby not needing a creator.