Most outrageous statements of 2005 (in US media)

And the criticize Iran for doing all kinds of statements... Not that I support any kind of discrimination or racism, but the US shouldn't be so quick to judge other countries. They themselves have all the nukes, the strongest military, let alone being a huge economic power. That these things are shown on public media is even more outrageous. Where I live, those persons would already been shot twice should it have happened here.

A few of those are so stupid its funny. The way the guy tries to talk down Canada, and the one about feminism being invented for the sake of ugly women. I find them less offensive cos they dont target individuals, but they also seemed a little funny. There are some which are a bit too foolish...

Tucker Carlson: "Canada is a sweet country. It is like your retarded cousin you see at Thanksgiving and sort of pat him on the head. You know, he's nice, but you don't take him seriously. That's Canada." [MSNBC's The Situation with Tucker Carlson,

:D :-X

• 4 weeks later...

Rush Limbaugh: "Feminism was established so as to allow unattractive women easier access to the mainstream of society." [The Rush Limbaugh Show,

ZING!!! lol

that was pretty funny actually. I think Ill save that quote.