Emigration...

veK

don't know, I was never really interested in them.

and actually that wouldn't be different some years, decades or centuries ago  :)

I guess it has nothing to do with them in general but with my personal taste.

if I don't need to stay this close to Germany, I will probably try to move somewhere to the east coast of mexico near cancun or some other sunny place (and it should be peaceful too *g*).

If you really want to go to Mexico, there are much nicer places to be than Cancun.  Playa Del Carmen is just a bit from there, and has significantly fewer tourists.  Of course the humidity will just get to you anywhere in that part of Mexico. 

when I have got enough money I will probably go to a smaller caribbean island and chill out. but this wil at least take 10-15 years till then.

You can also consider the Dominican Republic.  Very impoverished nation somewhat stable government.  You can easily get a place in Casa De Campo (Its a nice 7000 acre resort origionally founded by the Gulf and Western company.  Has a nice international airport on it too.  And regardless of uprisings from the citizens nearby, the resort is well protected with very well armed security guards.  Good food, outstanding golf, nice people, fair scuba diving)  Of course the humidity will get you there too.

Personally, Bonaire or Curacao are a great choice.  Both have great food, aren't overly a tourist-trap destination (Like Aruba), virtually crime free, have virtually non-stop winds that keep the humidity low, stable dutch influenced governments, great food, very nice people, and have easy travel restrictions.  It is both easy and hard to live there though.  You either must have a Dutch passport, or you have to open a business.  Otherwise you are prevented from working on either island.  However they have recently relaxed many of their visa restrictions, and you can now stay on the island as a tourist for up to 365 days.  At the end of that time, you simply re-apply for a new visa (or live there illegally).  The islands are also not in the hurricane belt, so thats nice as well.

I din't mean to live right in cancun... I just meant the east coast of mexico and cancun was the first place to come to my mind. but I only mean that region, can be 50-100km or even more from cancun.

I will travel and visit some places befor I actually decide where I wanna live. I don't want to make a wrong decision  :)

what's very important: internet (for my work), nice weather all the year, beautiful women and a language I already know or am going to learn. this would be german (lol), english or spanish. I do know some franch, but actually I hate that language.

no it sucks. people are boring and stupid. the politics aren't quite good and income tax rates are much too high. I don't wanna pay so much taxes to a country I don't even like and a system I don't support. and I need warm weather and a mexican  (or south-american) woman. and I need a different culture, people, food...

I will definitely go to a peaceful carribbean island if I have enough money and don't need to work anymore. but I wanna go somewhere else before that, because it will still take some time. I guess I will be around a lot more places before I settle somewhere for a longer period. that's my life: I always change everything very quickly. pcs, clothes, favours, woman (but that's mostly because they annoy me after a while not because I found a better one like it's with technical stuff... and it's obvious I don't get along with german women. longest relationships were with non-german women)

so... maybe I'll live at many more places till I have found the right woman and right place on earth where I can spend more than just 2 or 3 years. I don't know. but isn't that the best thing about life, not to know what will happen the next 10, 20, 30 or more years? but one thing is certain: I will leave germany as soon as I have enough money and my job allows it (100% online/phone communication). nuvo: most countries have some nice "features" and people if you go there as a tourist/visitor... but if you had lived here for the past 23 (almost 24) years like I did... but actually this could happen at others places too and I just need change and diversification :)

I don't think I'll regret it. maybe I won't be there as long as I now think I will, but anyway I'll have a nice time there. but one thing is for sure: I won't get very happy over here, so whatever comes to my mind, I'll give it a try in a few years.

I don't know if australia is the right place for me. actually I don't even have ever felt like going there on holidays. I'm just not interested in that country very much.