all players

redclown8

Technically speaking, Emperor of Dune doesn't exist. There's only Emperor: Battle for Dune, and it's the only Emperor: Battle for Dune game that is sold retail.

It is quite different from Dune2000 units-wise, but still has the standard Atreides, Harkonnen, Ordos line-up.

buy it on ebay. there r a few cd`s all the time. but it isnt supported anymore by any company. the only thing what exist is this nice comunity with it own server and own support. the community is small, relative high skilled and lives for a long time. so come on and get ur *** online, coz thats the thing u have to do with emp. skirmish sucks, and the online game quality makes emperor the best game ever (exept a few bugs wich u will love after a few y<ears...hehe)

KALONY

I would Go to EB and get it for 5 bucks.

as doom said the ppl that do play are very good, but that means little, for anyone person is more the willing to help you get up to speed.

EMP is by far the FASTEST RTS ever made and is why we still play it, great game has great players,  and if you stick with it, that will be You Also

PS RE-ERJ man u kill me sometimes

buy!!!do u think im goin to buy no fucking way i want the nocd one. where the **** can i get it to download. >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Piff! Bamm! Ker-Smack! Pimp-Scmack!! Crack!! Ziinng! Pop! Pooffa!! Pop..Pop..Pop!.. Foot in ass sound.....Shut up!

• 1 month later...

Dr who does a batman theme cover? hybrid hobbit 60's rock singer ? im confused .....ahhh there thats my 5 cents worth on the topic, i think they need bigger sand dunes in the game and larger maps but thats just me i like the pretty landscapes,they look so good covered in the scars of battle, and one more thing i think there needs more night time maps.find a disk and play .....says he who still hasnt made it on to a server yet oops :P ;) ;D 

• 1 month later...