The emp playerz since 2001

Schorpie

ya...

but you have to see the comic side of him olso sarb.. which lots of peapol sadly dont..

his realy histerical speacialy  with his buz ruch at the start were he goes driving into ure

base with 5 buzez for no speacial reason at all .... anyway he desapeard the past few weeks

i hope he will make it back soon...

and as he would say in an event like this  ( shut up,u dont know me,am number one emp player :D ) :-X

Who is in your opinion the best emperor player ever?   Without a doubt in my mind, D3k - there was the greatest Atreides player of all time.

The coolest player u've ever met?   I couldn't honestly say. I enjoyed training/playing with a lot of people. Few names to mention are desertway, kalony, darkrul3r, doom, and some I'm forgetting.

Your best teammate??   Doom, most likey. Tag-team Atreides ownage.

The biggest noob?  I've been here since the start - way too many to mention. 

And the best players of the last few months/years?   Harkdawg most likely considering he's been around since the beginning.

the best person that you won from (while he was playing serious)?   Brennq probably.

the stupiest emperor player ??   Youko, LoL.

biggest cheater/whiner.. ?  Playerap, God I hated that bastard.

Other names to mention are good friends I'm simply forgetting, so sorry if you weren't up there.

Does anyone know (or admit to) who ever used the NIC drt4 on WOL?  That was the only guy that really ever rubbed me the wrong way, we only played one game, 1v1, and he lost.  I've never seen someone react like he did.  All though the game he kept IMing smak (which is why he probably lost) "Your gonna die"  "you play like a girl"  "Why don't you just run home to momma" like non-stop.   (sound like any player of old to you?)  Only after my Minos and sards were in his base, did he really lose it and get irrate....  (Since Erjin999 guessed correctly who the 1st guy was, not really hard, I'm just curious if anyone knows who the 2nd guy is/was for all I know they were one in the same, but I'll prob never know)

I hate as*holes ppl like that ruin a good game and in general are very Shallow. , PS thank god the clientel is alot better now days, while its smaller its better

The coolest player u've ever met?

Probably Doompower we've had some great games and laughs on an off over the years but many more.

Your best teammate??

Newlords but again many others

The biggest noob?

Ah the kid who always joined and asked for coop constantly Kindal something!!!

And the best players of the last few months/years?

Hard one there is so many but probably Spazelord

The best person that you won from (while he was playing serious) ?

Not sure anyone i've beat 1vs1 that considers themself good?

The stupiest emperor player ?

Any turtler who doesn't learn from that mistake!

Whiner.. ? Youko

Weirdest ? Korlover

Moaner? Cyrius

Most respected ?

Now that is a real hard one could be so many for different reasons but to name few :-

Sardcore, Doompower, Gunwounds, Desertway, Deluged, Spazelord, Pearlman, Kalony, Erin, Jeff, Cybopatche and so many more.

Patheticwar (my pet name, no flaming, pleeeaese) is apparently Apollyons flatmate and or friend. But they play so similar, I thought and still do think they are the one and same.  :-

funny that i always thought they were the same person too  ;)

Unfortunately I ain't been on that much of late Deluged (work, family etc) and so my login times fluctuate wildly due to those reasons. Generally if on my days off it's around 21:00 hrs UK time or if i'm playing after a shift it will be around 08:00 to 09:00 Hrs (UK). Often i just check the server and see who on if i've got a hour or so and then login to try and get a game, will try to make some time in the new year but i'm working nights till wednesday so apart from the odd morning i won't be on till then. :'( ;) :)

hm hard questions to answer,,although i wasnt here in 2k2

from the time iv been here though

iv got multiple choice honour awards:

Desertway for showing me a fair bit about the game

Ra1024 for hosting the game

and gunwounds and erjin for the info needed for xwis play

now i wont/cant say whos the best 1v1 player coz ur all so good but,

i like playing vs pearl/silontee as we sometimes show each other a few nice things and test out new/different tactics

team games i like playing with mush and spaze,both ordos and both very cooperative and very adaptable

coolest people? erj,doom,des,del,newlords, spicy (when u dont piss him off lol) and scar ,probly many more :P

noobs?  the people that never came back after a fac first tier 2 bo

best thing/tactic i've sen since i came online  -spazes laser/fremen vs hark/atr  pearl/kor/herms 3v3 atr super drone rush    my very own deshield technique  and mush's engineer rush :P funy shit

How nice, the 1000 and 2nd topic about who's the best and whatnot. Ok I'll give it another go, though I am not playing much anymore lately due to empty lobbies and lack of time to spend on waiting.

Best players :

Harkdawg, Thoxen, D3k, spaze, jeff, kal, Om3n, Apo(poetic), Ace, Elite, Sard, Emprworm (boy these 2 guys had the most excellent teamplay i had seen up till then), rytjdfklj (deathsumn), and ofcourse my buddy Brennq, untill i lost contact with him after some months of generals and some others from way back i cant recall instantly.

Most honorable players :

Dawg, thox, des, alch, erj, pointy, and some i forgot

Most annoying players : Nag, Ukko, korblower

Most dishonorable players : bilbo, ap, gunny (for his hacking, account abuse and scheming back in the day)

Favorite alltime bigmouth : Mord  ;D , and a second best place for Ukko

Overall there have been alot of people I have come to respect, and i enjoyed my games over the past 4 years. I dont know if i will get to play often enough again to pick up the pace once more, but who knows  ::)

Respect, Doom

How nice, the 1000 and 2nd topic about who's the best and whatnot. Ok I'll give it another go

You should have copied and pasted from on of the earlier 1001 threads ;).

Hey, would really be happy if you came back. Get on msgr ( you were never hot on that anyway) and get some games going.

These threads are silly since people only list their friends in the categories... Or they just list people that they see other people list ...due to them being ignorant of what skill really looks like.....  The title of this thread might as well be "Who are you friends with in Emperor?" ... or "Who do you play the most with?"

But hey I'll play along....

My categories would be

Most non-improved pushover players who stayed mediocre and never updated to modern tactics:  Doompower, Emprworm

Best Old-school type players: Harkdawg, Brennq

Best Modern Players:  Spazelord, Jeff, Morduss, and of course ME  ;)

Most Improved Players: Erjin, Scar5150

Most annoying players: Youko (need i say more?) , Vilgent (he emotes way too much)

Easiest old school player to defeat when you are forced to use a noob ally and he gets a veteran:  Doompower 

These threads are silly since people only list their friends in the categories... Or they just list people that they see other people list ...due to them being ignorant of what skill really looks like.....  The title of this thread might as well be "Who are you friends with in Emperor?" ... or "Who do you play the most with?"

But hey I'll play along....

My categories would be

Most non-improved pushover players who stayed mediocre and never updated to modern tactics:  Doompower, Emprworm

Best Old-school type players: Harkdawg, Brennq

Best Modern Players:  Spazelord, Jeff, Morduss, and of course ME  ;)

Most Improved Players: Erjin, Scar5150

Most annoying players: Youko (need i say more?) , Vilgent (he emotes way too much)

Easiest old school player to defeat when you are forced to use a noob ally and he gets a veteran:  Doompower

what a surprise  ;D who says people are unpredictable rofl  it ok gunny i never liked ur ever scheming ass anyway, just as u dont liked me the other way around. Dont have anything to do with gameplay, i always respect good game, not nessecarely the person, and thats what u cant keep separated, but thats ok, happy new year to u too lol

peace out

i got no problem with you personally Doom... its just that when newer players like Scar5150 , mordusxxx, jeff, erjin, etc, etc,  (who started the game 2 years after you) are able to lay the smackdown on you like you just bought the game yesterday... then it means..... well it means exactly what i just posted....derrrrrrrr.. ok?.  (and dont try to use the "i got a life" excuse cause we know you dont)  ;)