a must say...

spicy

well you didnt hear this befor:  who are you man?? i never saw you on the sand i told you this post is only for my freinds saying good bye and this is no blah blah thing i allready left and uninstalled emp  which is somthing i do for the first time...and i will buy a new game 

i did say planty of times that i will never post here anymore (the reasons are clear hehehe)  but that is somthing eals , posting is deffrent from playing you got it mixed up... anyway fedayken  as i told you i dont know who are you could be an old player and a high ranked, that knows the deffrence between posting and playing lol  but if ure not then this post dosnt realy consern you coz its about the real game which i never saw you playing it...

(well i had you pumping up in my posts befor jocking on my spelling!!! its not so bad isnt it???

well i dunno mad...man i dont see anything in the market good enough to replace dune ruch...at least for dunest like me.

plus i agree a little with erjin that i am way near the border

lol am not so young anymore.. 34 yo :O ...

i guess competitve  and aggresive  gamming action with young lads 17+  can realy be too mutch for my status of mind ....

as i posted planty of times befor i allwayes been a dune single player as i didnt have any internet untill year 2001.

i guess ill consider a full stop in my gamming activity as a hole because i dont see haw peapol on other game servers would be any better(perhaps they are worse lol) maybe its my mood after all

i will try to go back to dune single player..

and if felt again that the mood is right for a come back to ra server i will.. i never said i wouldnt even if it was today

(between us i may come back at new year night to see if there will be good games on that hollyday)

which fedaykyn is this??

The one and only  ;)

And yes spicy we have played before though not much dont take it to heart dude but these kinda posts used to happen all the time & they all return. My guess here is you seem to like the intention 8)

i cant lock the thread i messed up with spicy account and i cant access it...

well fedayking  you are right man... i wasnt seriuos about all this shit..u guys dont deserve it,

well most of u at least >:(

i miss the game :'(

ill install it after few minuts ;D. ill have some chelly hot rounds this nights..

and if you like consider this reply as a lock to this thread.

...................................happy end......................................................

eidolon=avernus  is from australia olso.. by the way were are u

eido?

and if rostok and gunner are sardcore and sarbukar then i dont want any mess with them i respect there rank and skilles

and am olmost a nob comparing to them...

and i dont want to do what ive been tellin the others not to do to me

no gunner a minor is the guy who like to insolt others that he dont know..

a nob is somthing relative to who you are up against  if u are playing with somone better than you then you are a nob to him.. which totaly not importent because its a game.

olso i want to say that i am intrested in peapol openions in me only in the game not in the forum.

because am not here to chat.. rosytok say am stupied then he say its because of my spelling

and i dont care for that because we were posting on the players status in game.. which i was

surprised with his talk calling me stupied player because i never recall any games taking place with him...

I didnt mean to say he was. I was asking, as the only person I could think of from Aussieland is/was rossyboy.

I talk to him often, so his name sprung to mind. I really cant even remember sarb, my mind is going. So many new nicks, so much going on in life, I forget things.

Sorry.  :-

erjin i will show you who sarbukar is ok:

here is a part of emproworm strategy  pages:

Back during the summer of 02, Sardcore and I teamed up for a few games with Dawg himself.  It was us vs. Dawg and Sarbaukar.  We just were floored at how utterly fast Dawg was able to get sard elites on a 10k game with no prebuilt.  It takes a long time to pump out sard elites.  Yet by the time I had a barely had my second ref made, with 2 mino's, Dawg already had matched my 2 minos and had 3-4 elites running around.  Well a difference of 4 elites early in a game is virtually guaranteed death unless you are a really bad player.  Sard elites are slow to produce...almost the time it takes to make a mino.  Making a sard barracks is 700, and the upgrade is 1000.  With only 10k money to start and no refinery, it seems very expensive to make an upgraded factory, and upgraded sard barracks and still have money to spend!  Sardcore and I were scratching our heads, wondering "how does this guy make elites so fast?  This is impossible!"....or is it?

see man .. when your name is with the greatest  then you are great.. like sarbaukar

when i first started i learned a lot from emproworm and i looked up at those names

even that  they were nt there at that time at xwisc