the mighty harckonan inf

spicy

man u dont get the point at all... it is true i am not asking you if you agree or not.i made confirm tests. 

number 2 who told you the buz will shoot the units that are shooring at him. its true that the sardukar have more armor than the inf but the buz can get shot by this inf while its buzy shooting  other buzez or a tank even. u see ! so one unnoticed inf can waste the buz faster than the sardukar can.

its true that the sardukar have more armor than the inf but the buz can get shot by this inf while its buzy shooting  other buzez

Yes spicemsn we all know this, its supposed to be like that, lol. Infantry wall backing frontline buzzes.

so one unnoticed inf can waste the buz faster than the sardukar can.

So why does everyone use sards more than inf in any situation?

well because a sard inf will own  any  other inf so bad and only 5 sards can waste 15 harkonan

inf alone and get ranked olso there is the range advantage were u place ure sard behind the buzez

and shoot without taking serious damege . olse there is the armor advantage like for ex if u are trying to shoot a cobra u need sards cos the cobra will kill all the normal inf befor they can

harm it... so i guess the power of harkonan inf is more usfull vs light vihcels when that inf

have the time to empty a coupple of magazins and do the damges.

yes it is amazing.. and yes we all know it by now...

But woah.. look!

A atreiders sniper kills 1 inf with only ONE shot  :O

And then i'm not talking about fremen snipers, flamethrowers, sardaukarz, mino's, buzzs, dust scouts, sandbikes, aa platforms, cobra's, mortars,...

don't worry.. the hark isn't THAT overpowered with their inf  ;)

(well except if u play fisher's plain with no fog of war  :P)

I am a Harkonnen player, but I'm somehow more comfortable with Atreides infantry, since they are faster than their Harkonnen counterparts, and yes, I am aware that Harkonnen infantry do more damage, or have a better fire rate, whatever. Either way, they thrash enemies better and faster.

And the Atreides army is generally slower than the Harkonnen army. Weird.

I am a Harkonnen player, but I'm somehow more comfortable with Atreides infantry, since they are faster than their Harkonnen counterparts, and yes, I am aware that Harkonnen infantry do more damage, or have a better fire rate, whatever. Either way, they thrash enemies better and faster.

And the Atreides army is generally slower than the Harkonnen army. Weird.

1.and atr inf fire range slight more than hark inf? I dont even know that I never seen rule.txt file. but sometimes atr infantry do good thing than hark inf...for their speed. you right.

2.when atr army is slower than the hark...atr players want to go mass mino or mix kindjals. without them atr units more faster than hark(for example: atr inf, drone, sonic).thats due to the fact atr sandbike superior faster than hark buzzsaw  ;)

when i say harckonan inf vs buzz  . i mean here the  harx vs harx  games. speacialy in teams

games when lots of players dont know what to make first. some even goes to rushing sards and buzez

befor there anemy dose.. all am saying is at the start of the game at harx vs harx games

if you are racing to mass buzez and sards then u are surly forggetting what a group of

harkonan inf can do to ure ungarded buzez.. evry harkonan inf will shoot a buz better than 2 sard can!! and if ure buzez died fast then ure sards will loose cover

and the other buzez will cut them to half.