A cool site

sneezer3

whoa whoa, there used to be a game like that blue ball machine layout. You had to set up contraptions so that the ball could get from one point on the map to the other, do you guys know what this game is by chance??

Yes, I do remember the game you are talking about TMA.

The Incredible Machine

A friend of mine had that game when it came out. Great game (along with sim city, Gobliiins, and Wolfenstien 3D)

Holy crap dude... I remember all of those games, playing all of them at the same time. Did you play stuff like 4d boxing and Stunts? oh! the Goblins game is a puzzle one right? it has been ages! do you remember Cogs? I am weird, I am kinda a fan of puzzle games.lol

Puzzle games? I think we should all try Prince of Persia 1 and 2. None of the newer ones though.

I couldn't run my 4D boxing... never knew what it was. I used to think 4D boxing was some highly graphic intensive game (better than 3D) but heck... the fourth dimension is...

Did you play stuff like 4d boxing and Stunts? oh! the Goblins game is a puzzle one right? it has been ages! do you remember Cogs?

Dunno about 4d boxing, but I did play stunts on another friends computer (still was a great game in the late nineties for me as I could play customized maps and such)

Gobliiins is a puzzle game.

I don't remember cogs.