What is GOD?

We can say that God is in its essence a singularity, while emptiness, as well as matter (not the Force in its primordial essence; even about emptiness you can say that it 'exists', to return to older thoughts) as its contradictorium, as well as whole concept of duality/quantity, is a secondary creation. Hm, so this is the ontological God. Why does everybody speak here about morals?

They speak of morals because of things like the 10 commandmants and the bible go hand in hand with god.:)

They speak of morals because of things like the 10 commandmants and the bible go hand in hand with god.:)

Term of "God" was deeply analysed for long time, and already since 14th century it is so, that Commandments, as well as Bible and religions around it, are secondary creations (like the world, energy, matter, time, humans etc), not "inherent" to the essence of God, which is more like, hm, free conscious creativity, could we say?

and you have to ask yourself how could a cultural widespread myth occur like that?  Obviously there is more to it.  It is not natural for people to be so obsessed with a spiritual life that they never have experienced.  Honestly... if we are mere organisms that evolved from some single cell.. how did we ever invent "culture" or "language" ... and "intelligence" itself is so unnatural... how do bits and pieces of carbon come together to form a mind that dreams of an all powerful creator? We are merely electrons at the base level.. little balls of energy compounded upon each other...all formed together... yet together this ball of energy resembles a two-legged creature that both dreams and spites a God it has never met.... I think these are little hints left around in the world that there is more to things that what meets the eye.

I am sure there is definately more than meets the eye Guns.

However, the cultular myth i mentioned, goes about what "god" is belived to be.

If you ask someone what do they think a "god" is ? Most likely the vast majority of answers will be something in the lines of ...

A grey bearded guy in white robe who is in Heaven. "He" commands "Us" to live by certain rules wich are in the bible. He wants us to have unquestionable faith. If we fail to live by those rules, he will not love us, quite the opposite, and we go to a place of eternal damnation for it, to Hell.

Now thats what i call a cultural myth.

I am sure there is definately more than meets the eye Guns.

However, the cultular myth i mentioned, goes about what "god" is belived to be.

If you ask someone what do they think a "god" is ? Most likely the vast majority of answers will be something in the lines of ...

A grey bearded guy in white robe who is in Heaven. "He" commands "Us" to live by certain rules wich are in the bible. He wants us to have unquestionable faith. If we fail to live by those rules, he will not love us, quite the opposite, and we go to a place of eternal damnation for it, to Hell.

Now thats what i call a cultural myth.

Absolute nonsense. Perhaps not everybody has much theological knowledge, but such imagery of God is only in art; as cultish, it is even forbidden, especially in islam (altough the question of faith is more closer to your view). How many people have you asked about it? Wasn't it just your own inner feeling?

Caid, let me just ask you. Before you had youre theological view, what wouldve you said if someone asked you that ?

The people ive known and talked about it, all  belived: God/Heaven/Hell and Rules to live by (a Bible or 10 commandments) go together, are related.

Thats what i belive is a myth, i dont belive they go together.

• 2 weeks later...

you need to explain your view a bit better.... because i do not understand why you think these things do not go together.  If there is a principled God.. then there will be rules to live by... and if there are rewards then some form of heaven would symbolize that ...and if there are punishments then some form of hell would symbolize that.  You need to be a little more descriptive in your answer because as it stands now you are not giving us any reason for why you believe what you believe except that somebody else told you that it was a myth and you decided to believe that.

Caid, let me just ask you. Before you had youre theological view, what wouldve you said if someone asked you that ?

The people ive known and talked about it, all  belived: God/Heaven/Hell and Rules to live by (a Bible or 10 commandments) go together, are related.

Thats what i belive is a myth, i dont belive they go together.

And who told them that? I'm raised by catholics, who all thought so, altough for most of them was moral question easy, as it is normal to think that if God created all, then all moral laws and reward system for it as well. But such a fleshgod is worshipped only by a pseudochristian sect known as mormons, which you surely know...