Battlefield 2

Acriku

Thing is spicy ur not on my x-fire list otehr wise I would have accepted your invitation by now. I'm going to be on which ever server you're on wether it be air, land,or sea,as it's just a matter of fact of seeing you online and then joining you in a server without having to search anything.

Scarman contact xcu about this problem as they know more about bf 2 related probs with vista as those guys have had problems resolved. 8)

• 2 weeks later...

You still havn't answered my post before yours meaning I cannot accept an invitation because ...well..there isn't one sent by you lol.

You can give up now if YOU  want coz it seems like ur having probs on ur x-fire as mine is always running when I'm online as I do have xcu players to find on other servers too you know.

You said you'd try deleting me and then requesting it again, did it work?

You said you'd try deleting me and then requesting it again, did it work?

aha ,, yes i did delete you and re add you and it said it has sent

you the invitations and i thought you had it . thats why i didnt reply

to you ...

its deathand999 as u see it in my sig

It's already on lol. goodness knows how long it's been there as I always have it minimized so that I can see other stuff. Thats why I don't really see who is online unless x-fire itself shows me who's logged on.

If you miss us then join us by playing ogame for a start (www.ogame.org) its free and alot of the big boys of XCU are playing it.

If you miss us then join us by playing ogame for a start (www.ogame.org) its free and alot of the big boys of XCU are playing it.

if i was ea i would make this game with real rts/rpg/space sim  elements

i could play a game like that for the next 10 years  ..

it would be better than getting married and having kids ..

i am on planet spicy universe 5 digging  in

Eek don't do any universe but universe 40 coz it's the latest server so delete ur account on uni 5 as u can still make the same nick (spicy) on it. All the universes are like servers and all the XCU guys have moved to it for a fresh start so they told me to come on uni 40. I wouldn't be able to do joint raids with you if you wern't in the same uni as me.

Another problem may be that you might be that your planet may be to far from mine to do anything like defend you or join attacks or send cargo to you.

My coordinate is 2:485:8

ZION planet Levianth

P.S. XCU have alligned with a really high lvl alliance called Avelaunch.

• 2 months later...

yo lads and girlz,happy new gaming year!

Has not beenround for A WHILE

1 ONE year since I`ve last played BF2.

Going to today.

I lost my account at x fire,but feel free to ibnvite me,my name is may name is my name is cybopache1.

cheers cybopache