Battlefield 2

Acriku

Spicy I have so much to reply but I know your hot temper will only lock this thread once again,lol.

You've fergotten that we can come to antil server so don't need a legit serial.

@ D2k Sardaukar

It seems you've wasted your own time coz you've been playing solo online and also concentrating on stats perhaps. Join me and ergin on ts and see the difference the squad work and talking can make. Let me know if you're interested on coming in ts and I'll give you sort you out.

It's not about how good cybo is coz in xcu he can only get better and this clan is about fun, not about stats and who's better than who coz once you're a member you'll notice who is and who isn't.

It's a shame spicy will never experience what goes on in a clan match let alone be in a clan. :P ;)

P.S.

If anyone wants to know about xcu the website is.

www.xcuclan.co.uk

I just came across some hostilies. 

big guns makes sounds .... sry but this is haw it is...

the guys are my friends and  we do the smack talk here on

emp somtimes.. courtesy of gunwounds and morduxx and doompower

lol nothing new here on emp . just check this :

http://forum.dune2k.com/index.php?topic=20288.30

lol : Ass: youko , hidden mist assassination tech , master of all .

the guy is a hidden mist .. hummm i never used that word ..

cool it timen no hostility here .. i never lost any of them

to those discussions u just need to know were have we been together ..  we have been on the sand my friends.. bound of blood and land of dune warriors  ..  madenod knows i love him...

right mady ?? 

the spiceman  is too hot for you .. you know its true ,so why  ?

have a nice day and dont delete this reply please admins

its an honest one ..  8)

It's a shame spicy will never experience what goes on in a clan match let alone be in a clan. :P ;)

wrong again madenod . bfstats.info have a lot of servers and antik is only one of them..

we have tons of clans and clan match servers and tournaments.. what do u need more man ?

if u have few minutes look haw many servers and mods there is :

http://monitor.bfstats.info/

waw i counted 23 servers

ill give u some guiding on haw big this community is and on haw wrong is ure judgement :

this is the  last page of the global ranking for bfstats.info and it shows you haw many registered players with bfstats.info 

http://www.bfstats.info/global.php?o=score&d=asc

yes lady's and gentlemen 63834 registered players  thats sixty three thousands eight hundreds and thirty four players  . more than the people  who attended the fifa world cup football final.. and this guy is calling us lamers..

am sorry admin this is not talk about pirated s/w here ... this is a respected community and known

by dice and ea and they have helped the antik admins before . and many players in it have legal serials.. its just like ra server were u dont have to have a legal serial to play.. u see?

i didnt see u ban ra server ....

yes sir madenod  63834  players i posted this number last year in a similar thread and

it was 50 000  so in one year we had more than 13 000 new accounts ..

do u have any idea what are those numbers? i bet the mighty emperor community that u still

loyal to  didnt have more than 3000 accounts in all its history ..

now only 10 of them are still active and the game is still going . hahaha

what are you trying to say here man? dont act stupied  bf2status is much better than

the karakand 20 players map server of xcu clan that you keep pumping in an amazingly boring  game of routine that you are leading here.. you dont have money to make a 64 server map ? lol

look at the link i gave you . the monitor .. 

you have the air server were it turns bf2 to an amazing fly simulator game without any mods.

were you can engage  in big air combats on big maps with dozens of jets and helis ...

come and test it and learn to fly . do something new with your life.. everyone know the

flight simulator in bf2 is one of the best ever made. u simply ignore all that? who invented

this lam idea ?

you have the armor server for tank combats  planty of inf severs

we have this Antik 2 (Classic) for bf2 vanilla only. also this CzechCrew 1 (Classic)

this server  BiA (Public/CW)

is specially for clan matches and it get locked when match start ..

do u have a special server for clan matches on xcu ?  what are you trying to compare here?

a clan server of xcu and a forum? against all this huge massive community and servers you see?

look haw many mods servers there is !!!

this is an on going tournament since this game started

http://www.bfstats.info/lwtb2re.php

they simulating the iraqy invasion  war on bf2.. its an incredible campain

do you have things like that? 

if i wanted i would register with clans and do all kinds of things but am not so active any more

expect on kicking  your butt  .

u talking about me missing the game? its too bad you dont feel haw prety this game is

on full maps with 64 players and your driving one of the j10 jets and roaming the skys

you just stick you nose in that old karakand back street and let us play man ..

I never ever found anything fun at all about flying a jet. Other than joyriding it and lone-wolfing through the game. And waiting for an hour to get one in a full server. The Hele's I love as copilot using t.v. guided missiles. A good pilot and copilot Kick all sorts of ass. By that I mean your speaking with each other not just chatting and hoping they are doing the right thing.

The rank between first seargent and the next one is 50,000 points ofcourse its gonna take long. but since you put it that way lol. how about you get the real thing and get board trying to get to next rank nob,hah :D :O.

wtf scar? what is this guy saying?  50 000 points?  dose any if you poor lamers  think he will

ever get to my rank?  what if my ranking is more logical ? i will be here after 2 years and

laugh my butt on you guys while you are still a lieutenants ..

while i will have my 4 stars by then ..

lets face it .. erjin is the best of you and it took him 2 years to get 80 000 points

scar    60 000

poor old madenod  41 000

so when are those ranks are coming to life ? you guys will be over age by then heeehehehe           

look at my strong silver eagle shining silver on antic butt !

so when are those ranks are coming to life ? you guys will be over age by then heeehehehe           

look at my strong silver eagle shining silver on antic butt !

Well if your going by those stats then think about this... If I was on your server I would still be ahead of you, if you were on EA's stats you would have just got the rank I have now.  :P I haven't even played BF2 since Aug. of last year so I'm really not worried about who's ahead of who atm. I've been busy with alot of other stuff lately but I'll get back to playing it sometime soon I hope.

Well if your going by those stats then think about this... If I was on your server I would still be ahead of you,

not  for long  . u think of it this way man.. one day . in this game . i will be a general .

and i dont think the same will happen to you or any other player on this forum..

not before 2 years minimum if we were still here to see it ..

PFFF, I would be general in no time if I played constantly like you do on your server. Look at your medals and badges compared to mine, and I got mine while playing mainly sniper which is no easy task. At any rate, i'm playing another game atm anyway, so i'm not really concerned about BF2 right now. Have fun catching up to me though.  :P

And for the billionth time, your server and ours are apples and oranges in comparison. How you don't recognize that i'll never understand. Therefore you CANNOT compare the 2 by their stats. Understand?

because 99.9% of the people playing this game clearly understand that. Your server caters to those who for the most-part download the game and have very limited servers such as yours. I simply chose to go with the official EA Stats with a bought version and will continue to play it that way until i'm done with it...Just that simple. I don't want super fast results and ranks, I want to play it the correct way...when I earn it, I'll get it.

BTW Brigadier General

Requirements Have Remaining

Brigadier General      180,000    84%

Not that far anyway.  :P

I no longer play this online, but to be frank, a server with a different rank rating allows no room for comparison. If a player could get a brigadier general rank by playing in 1 hour, does that allow the player to go about saying he's made it better in the game than anybody else who is sitting in the official servers and going about for hundreds of hours but only a gunnery sergeant? We need to get real, seriously.

its not about who is better.. its about why you guys keep attacking my game ?

all i say its not that bad ...  the game files are the same as you have

the game is fully updated and the servers are well sponsored ..

scar why would i need a 100 server for? we had only ra server and we were happy...

you guys play only on one small server of 20 players the one that xcu have..

you never look what is happening out side .

i showed you haw we have more than 23 servers and air servers and armor servers i mean

haw much is enough ?

i wont be general in 1 hour gunner look at me stats i have 1000 hours of play and am only

colonel .....

http://www.bfstats.info/player.php?id=19456

we have big community am happy playing with the rank and you said it your self. you left

bf2 before you see any stars so whats the point? at least am playing now with a goal

to be a general soon. do you have the same hop? if you do it wont happen before 2 years..

maybe am a little bit more happy than you .. dont you think?

what game you are playing scar boy??!  ::)

• 2 weeks later...

u dont think antik is something ?  look at today server monitor  10 feb 10 pm :

SERVER LIST (refresh)  BUDDIES LIST (refresh)

Server Name  Map Tickets Next Map

Battlefield 2 - Standart

Antik 4 (Air) 1/32 Kubra Dam  300:330  Operation Clean Sweep

Antik 6 (Armors) 54/64 Sharqi Peninsula  580:448  Mashtuur City

Antik 7 (InF/NoVehicle) 55/60 Road To Jalalabad  191:189  Mashtuur City

CzechCrew 1 (Classic) 6/40 FuShe Pass  274:67  Gulf Of Oman

CzechCrew 2 (Infantry) 19/40 Mashtuur City  348:317  Fushe Pass

Antik 2 (Classic) 53/64 Gulf Of Oman  600:660  Fushe Pass

BiA (Public/CW) 0/32 Daqing Oilfields  ?:? 

=[LTF & MDR]= 0/40 Dalian Plant  ?:? 

=  188  player going up and down to 200 player at the same time lol

lots of original games dosnt have that kind of numbers like fear ex...

bf2 antik is an original game . haw much players u have on xcu community ? 30?

i'm playing another game atm anyway, so i'm not really concerned about BF2 right now. Have fun catching up to me though.  :P

u said u are playing another game so i was wondering what game made u stop bf2...

and about ure score i did catch you.. soon i will have the single star. 5000 points more

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...