Battlefield 2

Acriku

Well, I wouldn't say leave,just way less free time on my hands to do much of gaming or other stuff on my PC lately. That and the fact I'm about to crush with my bare hands/or hammer if need be, :P this damn mainboard i'm trying to deal with, when I just shelled out 100 bucks for a graphics card.

WEll spicy, the fact that I have gone from logging in one or more times a day to one a week or more is indicative of my desire to come here now (which is a shame). I still use the internet on a daily basis.

Scar, I never said I wouldnt play still, so you can catch me on xfire or xcu clan server & teamspeak.

Scar, I never said I wouldnt play still, so you can catch me on xfire or xcu clan server & teamspeak.

Ah ok, I finally got my vid card prob figured out.It's not the card at all but the mboard i'm stuck with atm with the onboard graphics that it has with it. But I will have my new one on monday thank god.

http://www.extremeoverclocking.com/reviews/motherboards/Foxconn_NF4UK8AA_3.html I quarantee my new 7600GT will kick ass on this puppy. plus I got it new for around 35 bucks man what a deal. click on the pics of it man it looks so nice n neat. Even has the extra power plug at the bottom for the vid card. I've always loved the Nforce4 chipsets,plus no onboard shit. Can't wait. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Ah ok, I finally got my vid card prob figured out.It's not the card at all but the mboard i'm stuck with atm with the onboard graphics that it has with it. But I will have my new one on monday thank god.

Been a while now scarman,we miss you, and yes we need you. ;) ::)

What part of bf2 are you board of spiceman? Or are you board of the game alread? :O ??? >:( :P

ive been playing the game for 2 years now madenod and i never did that before with any game exept with emp but that was difrent because playing emprore wasnt only about playing the game it self. it was about  meeting u guys and chatting and joking . i liked that a lot and i used to feel a commitment  every night to come and join the games.. but even that ended in a bad way with

when no buddy is playing anymore...

so i went to bf 2  and i just got stuck there playing every day just carrying my weapons

and fighting  not talking to anyone or making any freinds.. but i developed fatal skills

like i posted in my thread the benefits of becoming elite !! ( i just heard the the sultans of swing

song by Dire Straits on net radio and it made me cry .. dam amazing vocal i swear he is  8) )

anyway  im just lacking the purpose  when i join the map the and i dont know anyone

and am not expecting anything new to happen . same players standing at same places

just got a little better than yesterday but i i said i dont see the point in

raising a person skill level so bad in a vedio game that will end suddenly and put 1000s of ours

of ure skill practicing in trash can.. its just kinda nerve stressing

thing and by now the bright things of the game that used to attract me when it was new

is over.. i like new things by my nature and i get board so easly i never made

success in a job or a marrige..

man  i just got oblivion and its really amazing  . i like single player so much

its so relaxing and exiting and the story line show u new things and keep u busy..

i playe it all day and i look at new places and things i dont expect..

madenod  look at my status  i played 900 hours

on antik only and i played about 500 hours more on other private  servers

thats 3 times what u played and 2 times as erjin maybe when u are near 1000 hours u may feel

things i feel .. long talk and i feel i dont know haw to explain i just lack the

happening of new things when i logon to the map and there no one or nothing to talk about

and i as i said for the skill thing i just dont see a point in getting any better..

well bf2 may not die next year but it will the one after.. even now big games are out

and the new games will win at the end , just like bf2 did to emp.. thank you .

Even if it were a non-progressive singleplayer game, being able to play it at my own pace is relaxing. It helps take my attention off stressful issues, but yet I don't feel stressed up by the game itself. So as not to stray off-topic...

I've totally stopped playing Battlefield 2. Online at least. Perhaps I still play singleplayer a little, but a game with a competitive nature easily dies off me.

It is for this reason that I enjoy singleplayer games more. They are almost always more exciting. I really take things at my own pace and always play non-competitively. It's actually relaxing instead of being stressful.

I've been doing that alot lately. Mainly testing this new motherboard and vid card. It's nice to finally have a card that can handle full-on graphics for BF2. Makes such a difference, there are alot of small detailed things that i've never noticed before in game. Also have been doing alot of stunt type shit for the hell of it with the friendly fire off in single plyr. Jumping in a buggy with someone else doing explosives at the right time is awesome. I wish I could record and knew how to do that so I could post some of them.

• 4 weeks later...

hey scarface and nun!

you still here /playing the bf2????

cybo

LoL you mention the 2 people who hardly touched the game and fergot about the XCU dude who plays everyday(me) :O

I aint nun or scar but I am very much alive and I'm never board coz I have clan members to associate with. Who knows maybe I might be admin one day in the near future although I have admin status in ts and did have admin status in the server aswell until admin use got tighter.

XCU are still recruiting and now they are picking one person from bravo squad per match to be put in alpha squad to give some players a taster of what it's like in a real clan match.(Not easy)

Join up in xcu cybo I believe you still gotta sign up. All of us are xcu besides you.

LoL you mention the 2 people who hardly touched the game and fergot about the XCU dude who plays everyday(me) :O

then haw come ure rank is so low nob ? 

and belive me u dont want cybo in ure clan he suck at  video games just like he did in emp ..

right cybo girl ? haaahaaaahhaaaaa

then haw come ure rank is so low nob ?   

Spiceman we've been thru this before so you should know this by know. The rank between first seargent and the next one is 50,000 points ofcourse its gonna take long. but since you put it that way lol. how about you get the real thing and get board trying to get to next rank nob,hah :D :O.

And look who's talking  :O :O spicemans got a real high rank and he's board and on the other hand I have a lower rank and i'm not the slightest bit board.

and how does my rank mean I don't play much? it may have the time on my stats or so but yea I try to play everyday.

I have spend 570 hours in BF2 and I'm 1st Lieutenant. Thinking about it I find it a waste of time. Sure I had fun playing it together with friends, but the game is full of bugs and has a ridiculous point system. To get all the medals you need over 700 hours of playing, who comes up with this stuff? Cod4 does it way better, too bad my computer is too old to play that game over internet.

Just think about all the things you can do in 570 hours...

My stats: http://bf2s.com/player/53416052/

Spiceman we've been thru this before so you should know this by know. The rank between first seargent and the next one is 50,000 points ofcourse its gonna take long. but since you put it that way lol. how about you get the real thing and get board trying to get to next rank nob,hah :D :O.

And look who's talking  :O :O spicemans got a real high rank and he's board and on the other hand I have a lower rank and i'm not the slightest bit board.

and how does my rank mean I don't play much? it may have the time on my stats or so but yea I try to play everyday.

haha. i got you going madenod and that was the main goal of my reply but ure reply made

me want to show you few  numbers ok ?

now this has nothing to do with who of us is better or what rank we have .. its silly..

but this just few statistic that i would like you to see :

madenod played  :  397:06:27  hours and have 11,612  kills ..

deathand999 played :  867:42:23 hours and have 21283  kills 

and ranked  :  Rank in stats: 483    in antik comunity that have more than 50 000 members  ..

as you see here  :

http://www.bfstats.info/player.php?id=19456

and that play time  is only on antik as u know already i played on other private servers

and am ranked on ibc and on bih severs with more than 200 hours of play...

so you just may feel a little board when you are my level mad ... dont you have

any respect to the time i spent in this game ? maybe you will never catch me u know

what am saying mate ? are you by anyway miss judging  ure old mate spicy"s skills in

video games ? i have mastered things you wont see in ure retarded inf strict pusy servers

that killed the joy of the game for you.. you will never feel the joy of mastering

the tv guided  missile and make you enemy fear your sight .. and the art of helo piloting

and jet dog fighting.. u should see me fly in this game man i really kick ass 

erjin knows haw good the pilots is in antik ..just ask him ...

i also mastered  the use of the assault inf kit as you see in my stats  :

_ Assault  436:39:13  hours played on antik.  as an assault only.  thats more than ure total

hours played in all kits lol 

_ frags with assault :  G3  4045  kills with the g3 only so you know what you are up against when i point it at ure slow a$$ , click bang what a hang, deathand shot for you ,

and say good night kitty.. no player in antik can outcome me in an face to face rifle

combat except for few players on the top of antik ranking and they usually use the strong medic

rifles  and loads of skills + cheats maybe .. i never cheat man .. u know what am saying?

_ Carbine: FN-2000  1000 kills that makes it  5000 kills with assault

i would be happy to let you see what i can do to your xcu little pusy inf server with my

assault inf kit  and am ready to start my stats from the beginnings but i dont have

any money dude .. you just stop talking $hit about me buying things in Egypt that will

cost me 4 times its real value .. you know haw much  dose it cost to buy an xbox 360 premium here

?  it cost 760 us dollars hehee my nephew wanted to buy one and he couldnt effort it..

market here is crazy when it comes to imported luxury  items ...

so you just  send me a working serial lol  just a price of a chicken in ure country by now..

and you will get ure self a real warrior in your old lady's clan ..

other than that stop telling to buy things u dont understand haw hard and expensive to find in the desert sun.. 

but i worn u . if u decided to have an urgent feeling of an unusual  genorocity that my ping

to any server in Europe is never less than 220 ms and gose up to more than 250 ms in some

cases . so if there is a ping limit on ure server buying the game wont solve any issues..

and i dont find any other community's that its so important  enough for me to buy the game

for as i am happy with the  antics  guys.....and i was just trying some new single player stuff

like oblivion and crysis but am back now and planing for the silver star . i will get it soon

you will see it

................................... SPICY IS TOO HOT FOR YOU  ..................................

I have spend 570 hours in BF2 and I'm 1st Lieutenant. Thinking about it I find it a waste of time.

In the game Subspace I played for 1500 hours. Definitely a waste of time. But it was fun. I would still be playing it if it were not for my ISP blocking ports.