Battlefield 2

Acriku

Scar, man you get some serious medals when you get them! Your gold medal count way outkicks your silver, and your silver way outdoes your bronze!

For me its the other way around. (using underscore to keep the columns in line!)

Name_______Gold______Silver______Bronze

Erjin________73_________76__________79

Scar________51_________47__________25

Scar you like your sweetass medals, dont you? Someone doesnt like bronze much :)

Screen shots as promised!

screen025hs3.th.jpg

A random shockpaddle after killing his friend. Felt good as the guy was troubling my teammate so its nice to come from behind and take someone out so your firends can proceed...

screen026oj0.th.jpg

The most recent clan game. Too them both out with one shot. Quite proud as I cannot really use the noobtube properly!

screen028xl5.th.jpg

Shickpaddled his ass after he killed me seconds earlier. The special bit is it was a clan game and you should never do that in an important game like that.

screen029kr7.th.jpg

A nice Kill/Death ratio and on my way to a nice score! Notice the difference to the closest player?

screen031bl0.th.jpg

Turns out to be a quite decent score in the end and a healthy addition to my Kill to Death ratio!

screen030yn0.th.jpg

Again, troubling my team mates so I took him out from behind, deliberately going around the building.

screen034tp1.th.jpg

3 Kills in a row using my medic gun, the one spicy says isnt too good. We on 3 burst I have taken out 3 men so far using just 1 and a bit clips.

screen035zw8.th.jpg

And now their buddy wants to go to hell with them, so I helped him get there with my trusty G36E. So in total less then 2 clips used, and a great result :)

screen036gv8.th.jpg

Just another guy hiding like a coward who met an electrifying end ;)

i see your java is disabled just put java on and point at the award or on its empty place(if not taken)  and it will show u what u need to do...

they are not as hard as ea awards but not so easy either it took me more than 2 months of dedicated

games to collect them  but it was fun and useful to my stats on antik..

for ex : eng badge on ea is 40 kills in 1 game and 100 hours playe time

snip on ea  is    35  //      //      //  100  //    //

on antik the Eng badge is  30 kills in one game and 50 hours playe

snip    //    30  //      //          50        //

so its not so easy either and i have problems with few like the 20 kills with ground deffence

and 30 kills with explosive and knifes and pistols(i may need some help on this one)

ill be after medals olso soon

good screen shots erj thanks for the effort.. u like to kill with shok pads? lol

Its basically a way of rubbing it in, to pistol kill someone, to shock-paddle them or to knife them is to embarrass them!

Spicy, you tried to line up the columns but spaces dont line up well as they look different in different screen resolutions, use a character like the underscore I used to keep columns in-line.

I have Java enabled, by the way, I just didnt look at all those medals! I am lazy!!

Akri, I only love the G36E, not the LA81A whatever its called or the other medic gun. They dont have the accuracy of this gun, except when they are on single shot. With this gun on single shot I can snipe on snipers!! Yeah baby! and it has a decent clip on it, not a G3 shit-I-just-run-out-of-bullets-but-he-hasn't-now-I'm-dead kind of thing ::).

Scar, man you get some serious medals when you get them! Your gold medal count way outkicks your silver, and your silver way outdoes your bronze!

For me its the other way around. (using underscore to keep the columns in line!)

Name_______Gold______Silver______Bronze

Erjin________73_________76__________79

Scar________51_________47__________25

Scar you like your sweetass medals, dont you? Someone doesnt like bronze much :)

I always tried to keep gold ahead of the pack. Strange thing is I got most of those being sniper...go figure.

scar is it possible to get 30 killes with clymores in 40 min rounds?? i need the explosive badge

Yes it is..I got mine using Clay's.

• 2 weeks later...

Ah, another quality post from the trollmiester. Thanks Jeff.

I am about to start playing again properly after a lay off of about 2 weeks. I got more screen shots of shockpaddling but am not sure I will post them as after a while, you seen one you seen em all...

I might post some of my top scores though, where I keep coming top of the table 8).