Battlefield 2

Acriku

G3 rocks completely. I cant think of a better gun for overall accuracy and kill power. By the time your scar-l's finish shooting me two pops from my baby and you would already be dead. I know what it is like to be on the wrong end of a G3 too.

Some times I get a fluke 1 shot and it is enough to kill the guy (who probably had more skill, but less powerful weapon).

ive been saying that for ages you keep talking about low ammo and stuff

just listen to its sound when somone is shooting it near you it sound

like a canon ive been killing players like flyes with it and i advice you

to use it at prone and try long distance shots were it rules completly.

i have 3659 frags with it.

By the time your scar-l's finish shooting me two pops from my baby and you would already be dead. I know what it is like to be on the wrong end of a G3 too.

True, but it depends on what kit they are. I'm actually liking the basic medic gun with the 3 bursts,thats a great gun even a long long ranges.

I am a sucker for the G36E. That is still my favourite gun and I feel so damn comfortable with it. Little recoil and mega power mean its a dangerous weapon in the wrong hands :P

Still havent played with Akricu considering he has had the game for a while. Do you use Xfire dude ?

We will only bump into each other if we have xfire on, so keep it running!

I hope to be on some tonight. Tomorrow there is a clan match so I will be busy there (am reserve at the moment but so far almost every time I am reserve I get a go). Will be on after that (4:00pm EST, 9:00pm BST).

Would be good to get a little squad of Fed2k going on the xcu server.

Has anyone noticed that theres another g36 weapon that none of us have talked about! :-X

It's the G36K for the spec-ops kit. ???

Would be good to get a little squad of Fed2k going on the xcu server.

And what is left of the fed2k squad? Pah! Acriku may as well try joining XCU. ::)

He really should. I mean he doesen't have to commit to playing every day or anything like that. Just when ya can man. It's the teamspeak that I really love the most, really bunch of great guys.

BTW, I'm picking up the lingo pretty damn good now.  :P  I think I have down now.

Scar, remember all that time I spent trying to convince you to get a mic? Well, I didnt really, I know, I just kept asking, and you kept saying "the kids have it...". Its well worth it.

I have upgraded my mouse (yes - mouse!):

You might remember how I was interested in mice for gaming not long ago, well I just made an impulse buy (bored at work :().

Logitec G5 Revised with 2 thumb buttons.

Anandtech review that made me buy

From the What Hardware You Gonna Buy thread.

May as well do it properly. I know at least a few guys have this or better on XCU. Also, some have spent

Shit man, didn't know I knew somebody in there! It was mad crazy, I was the spaz-tic medic running around with my pads lol. I played a bit of a sniper, but mostly the medic. I know what you mean about TS, I should get in the habit of putting it on when I play. How did you find where I was playing?

Xfire  ;) tells me your on what ip and game your in etc. The one I jumped in on was on Mashtuur 64 plyr. and yes it was crazy. I was on your side but no squad. But i'm telling ya man, TS not the in game VOIP  rules and makes the game 100x better. Nothing beats hearing someone lose their cool in game...i'm guilty of that sometimes as well. Xfire I only use really to find someone, or get an IP for a game they are in. And the reason for that is, when I stop to chat in game, 99% of the time I will die. So chatting is a no-can-do for me. The prob with pub. servers and the in game VOIP is you tend to get these ass-hats that talk about their girl friends, and smoking doobies and they are usually your squad leader or commander. So I stopped using that alltogether...TS all the way man.

Well speaking to someone from XCU about button setup and stuff, I mapped TS chat to my middle scroll wheel on my mouse, and left in game VoIP on button "B" (something I didnt do before, and it was murder at times). Now I can use both in game chat and TS, and its a mix of both that works best.

In game chat when you want to tell boon that he is being followed, or where to go, and TS to gloat that you just killed madenod!

Okay, I'm officially in-love with the G36E (medic 2nd unlock). Pure power and accuracy. Funny how when I'm a medic, I'm killing guys more than most and still reviving everyone around me... I get lots of points :D

You said it. One burst to most skulls and its 2 points in the bag, go find some other sucker to kill :)

Akri, I still havent bumped into you online yet, you have xfire running?

We had a clan battle this week, we won again. Great fun. I got a few screenies I want to put up of my scores ;) ;)

That and seeing all the points Erj. get's from using it.  :P The 3 round bursts shots are nice to use also.

Man, playing in a squad you split your points up with the sqaud (like this: you come across an enemy with your squad of 3-4, chances are you dont take him out, someone else does, you find him alone, your job is to take him out..or you're dead. Well, we dont die, we kill. So you get every kill if you are alone, and only some kills if you are in a squad).

You can still medicate if you are in a squad. By being in a squad, I mean actually stick with them, not just have players with green name tags on opposite ends of the map!

So I usually only score high when I go solo and go to the front lines like Rambo with some bandages in my backpack ;)