Battlefield 2

Acriku

I cant get the hang of the noobus toobus though. That does take some getting used to.

You know, the noob tube actually does take skill to use it. There is nothing really easy about it to me. Close range is a different story though. I like using it.

i don't know what noobus toobus  means.. if you mean the grenade launchers i can tell

you its not a matter of skill.. they are not an accrued weapon by nature,, believe me

i have 346:39:05  hours as an assult.. its my main kit..gl just don't work in this game..

just like sonic tanks in dune..

if you want the killes you will need the g3.. don't mind about the ammo it will give you at

least 1 kill before you die..and if you maneged to be a smart uploader you will have 2 killes..

per death.. yes my k/d is 0.67  but that is not the true number..

when i started, my deaths was 3 times my killes because guyes at antik are really elites.

the community is similar to here, were peapol knows each others and fight each others all the time.specially pilots..

if u don't believe me have a game there and see.. i have 2664  frags with the g3..

if you are about first person shooter not(medic eng sf stuff) then you will be

wasting time not using it..

it shoots from range like a sniper gun..

cause the highest damge of all weapons (talking about machine guns without a stand

Spicy, I play sometimes with this xcu bunch madenod found and they use skill to kill using grenade launcher (Noobus Toobus - Latin) from huge distances. Seeing as I cant do it with a reasonably close distance shot, they do posses the skill to do it.

Trust me, I hate them for it, but it is an aquired skill

well..no point saying that erjin is a lier.. but i find it hard to achive for normal players

to aim that thing from a distance.. there is no logical way in timing the movement of the enemy..

unless he was sleeping.. shooting at a crowed is another thing or on a medic healing someone

or on a white flag...

who knows..there is no end of what peapol can do i guess...

but still there is a lot of face to face combat in bf2 and  i still think the bulets  own

the grenade war head.. in speed and in accuracy.. it did with me..but what do i know..

anyway my game is limited ro the server i playe on.. and they dont use it at all there..

Are any of those server Infantry Only (IO) ?

If so, then noob toobs should be more prevailent (common). If not then people seem to go for more of a mix...

I had a bad night last night and so didnt get a decent increase on my K/D ratio. We can party when I hit 1, yeah ?!  ;)

they have inf servers but i playe on the classic... you just cant miss the real deal..

and you did good with ure k/d  ratio  i remeber it was  0.70 few mounthes ago..

i am inporoving all the time olso my k/d  was  0.40 last year

Yeah, mine was about 0.40 when I first paid attention to it. I have made a big effort to get it to 1, where for each death I have suffered, I have killed at least one person. I hate being a burden on my teams :P

Spizy, some things are best refined, like sewage (ok, bad example....or good example ;)). Like without taking things out of milk we wouldnt have cheese, and therefor no pizza; That would be a Bad Thing. So taking out the vehicles from BF2 isnt a Bad Thing at all, as you can always use vehicles. Its just a refinement.

Just remember...sewage :P

Spizy, some things are best refined, like sewage (ok, bad example....or good example ;)). Like without taking things out of milk we wouldnt have cheese, and therefor no pizza; That would be a Bad Thing. So taking out the vehicles from BF2 isnt a Bad Thing at all, as you can always use vehicles. Its just a refinement.

Just remember...sewage :P

erj i dont understand anything of what you said.. sorry mwahaha...

i must  fire some tv guided missle every time i playe.. and i wont accept to stop doing that..

its my peak point of this game  ======================>  -[ ] 

Well, news news news.

Mr Madenod has had an emergency operation, not like, Special Forces operation, no...more like battlefield wound, with surgeons and phrases like "pass me the scalpel".

I will let him fill you guys in on the specifics when he is back from the field hospital.

Myself, I have been just too busy/tired to play lately. I have been offline about a week maybe. When I get a few minutes I just play on my new Wii (yeah, new for me, I finally found one ! Big shortages in the UK).

oh f**k,, was it an accident?? or he got sick.. its been a damn bad mounth for me olso..

i ve been diagnosed with varicocele few weeks ago.. and yesteday they told me i have lipomas

and they wanted to cut me off like sir madenod but i refused and will live with it as

long as am not having pain from them so far..

No accident, just suddenly needed an operation. Well today he has gone home. So he is at home and that must mean he is getting better, but dont expect him to jump on his comp :P

Spizo, what are these things you are talking of ? I dont recognise the names at all.

Lipomas sounds like one of the guys from Lord of the Rings :P

Varicocle... ? ???

well varicocele is varicose (enlarged or swell) vains in the vain network that drain the testicals in the spermatic cord.. so they can form somthing

like blood baloons above the testicals.. and can be painfull and efrect

flerity..

lipomas are fat masses.. a tumars that are  made of fat celles(u dont have to be fat to get them)  i have 2 under my left breast...

i was scared to death when i discoverd them suddenly..

not knowing what kind of tumar are they..

but when i went to the hospital they told me they are harmless

and can be removed but i didnt accept.

Ah, ok, I know vericose viens, old people tend to have lots of them. That one sounds bad, the lumps dont sound too bad, but I can understand why you were scared of them !

Hmm, going off topic a bit here !

I played first time in a while yesterday for 2 rounds (short time, eh ?) just to keep up with the guys... Played ok, killed a few. Came first a couple of times :P