Battlefield 2

Acriku

Re, did you find out what 7 of those British hours are in your country ?  :P

Follow the link I gave if not...www.timeticker.com

Madenod is used to his battles being no unlocks, no C4, no clay and no commander.

I suggest we get on at 7 and commence battle by 7:15 latest. That way we have 15 Min's for everyone to arrive (any latecomers) and also a chance to talk tactics, because one thing you don't do is just play normal style. Also, initially I want everyones Xfire on, then we can disable it once everyone is in TS...I will need to give out IPs and possibly passwords.

Squads are the ONLY was to move around the map in these types of games. No more lone wolf trying to take on 5 members of xcu nonsense. Its now about huddling up close (of course, if by the end of it we lose cos we kept getting noob toob'd [Grenade Launcher] then I will edit this post :P).

We can discuss the details on TS as I happen to KNOW spies are watching our every post. Be careful, comrades. 8)

As I said, comrades, the enemy tries to put us off guard ! But we should know that they can never be trusted.

Seriously though, it will be interesting to see how well we do, seeing as most of us havent played together much at all ! Maybe this should be the start of us playing as a little group together more ?

the use of medics can and will win the game for u ie more people u revive less tickets u loose and all end results are how many tickets u lost or won by so having a bunch of half decent medics is a definate boon when playin friendlies and more importantly for =XCU= wars this is just a little bit of advice from experiance but i look foward to seeing what tactics u come up with

Hmm, how unfortunate... I was reminded that today is BBQ and football day. My home team will face one of Norway's best teams, so it's going to be a hell of a game. So I guess I have to ditch you.  :'(

Too bad; I really looked forward to it.

Re, did you find out what 7 of those British hours are in your country ?  :P

Follow the link I gave if not...www.timeticker.com

Well I discovered you plan to be having this friendly at 2 O'clock my time, no thanks to your ridiculous site. However I was going to be doing something around that time but the way it looks now that may or may not happen.

So when are you girls going to get on Xfire? I've been waiting all morning for ya.

Disappointed. Totally disappointed.

We didnt do the friendly as there were not eough players (3?)...

Cyborg, priorities man. Whats more important, a bunch of guys playing a game or a bunch of guys playing a computer game ? Really ?? At least we didnt lose :P

Scar, still to hear from her, find out what happened. Hope she is ok.

Maybe we can reschedule, as its only an informal butt kicking we are aiming for I think as soon as we can pretty much muster up half a dirty dozen we can battle.

Damn, my K/D ratio is still stuck around 0.99

Disapointing...VERY disapointing! Lol. Not only did you guys let yourselves down but you let XCU down a lttle aswell. Look at it this way, Alot of clans out there don't like matches being postponed or forfieted because people that are expected can't make it. If this happens then you are bound to get spoken about (as a group)in a bad way. What ever I am saying is an example so try to learn from it. You all said you will be there and you didn't but credit to you all who did. :O >:(

I know this is a very small group but be honest with yourselves! Do you really want in for the sake of unity within FD2K + fun? just say it straight up "yes"(I will definetly be in) or "NO"(sorry can't make this one.) Or pm erjin 2 hours latest before the match starts. ::)

Well madenod, they couldnt pm me here cos fed2k was down, but they could xfire me.

Anyway, its not that big a thing. So maybe it will happen in the future. Its just that I was looking forward to it.

Hey, at least it made rewired play for an hour or so (until I had to go away).

hey hey its no sweat whats so ever dont worry about it any time you lot want to play a friendly is good for us nobody in xcu was in any way pissed cause the game didnt happen (apart from general madz lol) only kiddin madinod it was short notice for all parties and the fact that we have a lot more players makes it easier to get a squad up at short notice and u dont have many plus factoring the differant timezones it can be hard for u

everyone of fdk who play bf2 are welcome to come on our server to play with or against us and if u fancy coming on ts to chat while playing that is good but we have also put up a channel for fdk to go into if u fancy chatting amongst your selves to practice squad work

finaly hope to see you lot on soon u seem like straight up peeps

#

cheers =XCU=boon1977

Hey, at least it made rewired play for an hour or so (until I had to go away).

and it was quite a fun hour indeed, well at least until the second round. I remember in the first I racked up 73 points, 6 higher then the nearest XCU ;). But in the second, I don't even know what happened, my score mostly stayed constant because of TKs, but all I really remember was driving around in a jeep doing nothing because all the enemy team was doing was flying around and not attacking.

The only bad thing was that everyone on teamspeak was British! It would be appreciated if XCU would correct this oversight at the nearest opportunity, as I had no idea who was talking at any given time, let alone what they were talking about. However I did manage to identify a few with the obligatory cursing which accompanied getting filled up with lead from my engineer gun.

lol funny as    our server is mainly infantry only but some tool changed it to mainly air maps but never mind as for all been british i will make it my mission in life to recruit as many people from afganistan as poss so it should be ok in the future lol          glad u came on the server and hope to see u soon

Thank you boon!

I was about to post the same answer:

"it was short notice for all parties and the fact that we have a lot more players makes it easier to get a squad up at short notice and u dont have many plus factoring the differant timezones it can be hard for u"

Thanks for the favour for setting up:

" a channel for fdk to go into if u fancy chatting amongst your selves to practice squad work"

An alternative to your room very cool indeed.(when we ever get all of us online at the same time hehe).

It was cool tho to play Karkand with vehicles, I was wondering,, hey is this the rigth server???? ::)

See you soon online.

I think my tarnish is about to vanish.

cybo

Scar, its all cool, I figured something important had happened.

Scar, still to hear from her, find out what happened. Hope she is ok.

As for inf only, it is more enjoyable for exactly thaqt reason, more skill...although flying a jet properly and dropping your payload on a tank is not easy for me.

Damn, even after a good night yesterday on Kark with vehicles, I still havent hit K/D 1:1  >:(

I am using the antitank with P90 (or whatever its called, good range on that, shame its like spraying them with water  ???) and the carbines of the spec ops kit more then before. Natural reaction to needing to take out APCs and Tanks.

When the going gets tough on the ground I ditch the G36E of the medic and go for a G3 from the assault kit. I cant get the hang of the noobus toobus though. That does take some getting used to.

My K/D is still stuck at 0.99, I will fix that tonight hopefully.