Battlefield 2

Acriku

I'm not that crazy, I know how good they are.

Scarmaaaan, are you giving up already? We don't blag about which team we beat at all we just see it as a normal game but an organised team game and we still have a laugh through the match but only these times during clan matches/freindlies we have more comms and concentration.

I think I made a mistake in the amount of players that you guys have. Acriku hasn't play for a long while has he? and niether has Rewired. If they come on then you have the team if not then just a matter of persuading gunwounds that there is a clan freindly that he may be interested in, if and when XCU go ahead with it. 8)

Ok yes five a side should be good!

Sunday should be ok to. But then again I may not be in even if I used to be =FD2K= coz there will be like 12 of us(XCU) online at the time so Vards and boon may want to put a good squad in. Put it this way, thier decision about me is final. :-X But you guys don't have to worry about this coz this could be your first clan freindly EVER!!!

Yes it is! You are absolutely right but the ammo clip is low so not much use for anyone in which case, seen as this is clan war talk, there is no unlocks so sadly no g3's spicy.

Is sunday a good day for you all to make? 7.00 0.clock English time. Is there anyway one of you guys can run your own ts 2 or I can ask boon or vards if they can have a seperate section in there ts 2 for you guys.and maybe erjin can be you leader/admin then that that way he can give you all the password to the xcu server and the quick recap on the rules before the clan freindly starts. 8)

Me, Scar, Cybokid...Cyborgman ? Are you up for it ? Its Infantry Only but its just a bit of competitive fun, so join us. Rewired, my son, where are you ? Speak up, can you join us for this ?

Hmmm. There is no one else to call on, unfortunately spizo cant participate and akricu is MIA, Guns  went AWOL early on in the war.  :'(

well if there is no unlocks then its OK. but talking generally on the g3 i have made 2500 killes

with it so far and i can tell you you don't need the extra ammo in this case..

the g3 gives you superiority in all face to face encounters  ...

in most cases u have 1 player shooting at you then after killing him you can take a step back

and reload...

after getting used to it i use only a brust from the powerful ammo to kill

and i kill 2 players per magazine easily...

i remeberd a game there was 3 enemy players passing a corridor one after the other..

i prone and shot straight aiming at first one.. and then all 3 players died..

this gun blast anything in its way...

i wanted to take screens but i don't know haw

well if there is no unlocks then its OK. but talking generally on the g3 i have made 2500 killes

with it so far and i can tell you you don't need the extra ammo in this case..

the g3 gives you superiority in all face to face encounters  ...

in most cases u have 1 player shooting at you then after killing him you can take a step back

and reload...

after getting used to it i use only a brust from the powerful ammo to kill

and i kill 2 players per magazine easily...

i remeberd a game there was 3 enemy players passing a corridor one after the other..

i prone and shot straight aiming at first one.. and then all 3 players died..

this gun blast anything in its way...

i wanted to take screens but i don't know haw

Me, Scar, Cybokid...Cyborgman ? Are you up for it ? Its Infantry Only but its just a bit of competitive fun, so join us. Rewired, my son, where are you ? Speak up, can you join us for this ?

Hmmm. There is no one else to call on, unfortunately spizo cant participate and akricu is MIA, Guns  went AWOL early on in the war.  :'(

Erj. we can handle it if have too, just us 2.  ;D

ok we got summertime here and that would say +2 gmt

its then 9 o`clock here right Cyborg?

No, we're +1 gmt. We're always +1 gmt.

So it's 8 (pm, right?) for us. I'll join in. Is this on Sunday?

Yes, sunday.

So it looks like it is happening. Will be fun !  ;)

Scar, it might have to be you and me doing the damage as the others lack experience (comparitively - when you think each memeber of XCU has, on average,  waaaay more experience then me and scar put together!)...

It is most importantly about having fun

...And then picking on the weakest XCU playing and blowing his doolallies off repeatedly  ;) 8)

I have to admit it, I cant participate in this war. :'(

MY internet provider has problems again and I cant get online.

Right now I`m at work online but cant play from here.

Sorry girlz but I`ll be in next time.

cybo

I'll be there just to prove you wrong.

So this is what it takes to get the great Re playing ?! Excellent. A bit of fire, I like it..

Cybo, its ok, we wont call you a yellow back...you damn yellow back !  :P

Seriously, its gotta be pretty annoying having fun like that with your ISP. If you can make it then join us, if not then get the results (there is only likely to be one result!) here.

To check time zones and stuff, I use the rather flash www.Timeticker.com .

Madenod, have you discussed any of this with your friends on XCU ? I dont want to hear tomorrow that it cannot be done !

We will need a channel on their Teamspeak server, and all of us (=FD2K=) will need to have Teamspeak installed (re, I think you are the only one who hasnt been on XCU TS of late, I think everyone else has TS).

We can get in there a bit early and talk tactics ("kill them" and other great strategies) .

Relaaaax erj! You know what boon and co are like. They want fun even if its just a bunch happy shooters.

I doubt it will be this sunday coz it is short notice. By the look of it you guys are not really ready.

About the the freindly I will speak to boon or vards on ts2 tomorrow to ask if they want you guys to post in the guest section asking for a freindly match, this is the place where wars/freindlies are requested. However, if you do need to post in the guest section then the wise erjin will have to post for your clan. 8)

So will this be a non-unlock type of matches with no claymores or arty correct? Just curious I don't mind either way I really need the practice now that I'm rusty as hell. But I have my weapon settings just the way I like now so I'm ready to bust some ass.  ;D I really still do want to play alot more and maybe someday join that clan. What I love about the XCU bunch is they keep the ass-tard cheaters and hacks away, and then post their sorry asses.  :) :) Sort of like BF2's most wanted. ;D

Relaaaax erj! You know what boon and co are like. They want fun even if its just a bunch happy shooters.

I doubt it will be this sunday coz it is short notice. By the look of it you guys are not really ready.

About the the freindly I will speak to boon or vards on ts2 tomorrow to ask if they want you guys to post in the guest section asking for a freindly match, this is the place where wars/freindlies are requested.

Then you will need to fill out <i>Clan Friendly Requisition Form 3X-1B</i>.

<u>Areas of note:</u> birth date, martial status, annual income, sexual orientation, social insurance number, method of payment (Visa, Mastercard, behind the shed, etc), agreement to give clan <i>XCU</i> the right of attorney over your person, property, and spouse.

Remember to bring <b>six</b> forms of identification upon submission. Form 3X-1B must be submitted in quintiplicate and signed in lamb's blood.

By the look of it you guys are not really ready.

We don't <i>have</i> to be ready, we have xfire. ;)

Edit: So are we still on for sunday or what?

Does the A-Team tune...

Taa da dut daaaaaaa

Da daa daaaaaaa

Yeah, we gonna kick ass, foo'

Sunday it is. I spoke to Boon1977 who said they should be able to muster a few guys together. Really, they just have to find some that are not afraid of us. You know how it goes, like in the films, where a few outnumbered good guys win against all the odds. Well the clone army will basically need to field their least fearful bunch. I hope they can get enough people, I reallty wanna play.

By the way, did you guys notice boon is noob backwards ?  :P

I'm ready to kick ass, I don't know about the others. I talked to a few XCU members today on TS to test my headset for any probs they all said it was nice and clear. So lets rock!

And Madenod, you still didn't answer my above post regarding what weapons etc.