Battlefield 2

Acriku

X fire is the ultimate buddy tracking program out there!! ::)

It fills 5-10 megs and when you add friends they accept(as in MSN ,SKYPE and so on).You can  see whos online and what they are playing and in what server too.You can chat with them directly in the game with out you in the game. Therer are also voice chat, and a bunch of other stuff.

check it out.

www.xfire.com

add us ,I think me,scar ,maddie,erjiin rewire are using the forun name as nick any other welcome to add their nicks.

cybo

Currently the biggest feature is that I can hunt down scar/mud/cybogirl....anyone, simply by checking which server xfire says they are playing on. Without that I would rely on, say, scar having msn open and an automesage saying where he was or something equally silly.

Its great, and allows good in game chat text chat between xfire friends.

A good download and install to have.

Wow, a must have. Wonder why I haven't discovered such a life saver until now. I've usually been on the phone with my friends (calling each and every one. Or both of them, if you like...) stressing to find out what server they're on...

hehe thats life.Funny tho or maybye not,it is a hard core gamer who came up with the idea after as you cyborg ,phoning and sending pigeon with letters tied to their foot. ::) and stuff.

yeah its a life saver,at least time saver.

cybo

Before I knew about xfire, back in my (hopefully soon to return) emperor days, I used to think about sending cross continental text messages to say "hey, I am playing, want to join me". God this is so much better, plus it supports emperor !

Before I knew about xfire, back in my (hopefully soon to return) emperor days, I used to think about sending cross continental text messages to say "hey, I am playing, want to join me". God this is so much better, plus it supports emperor !

He says that now, but you guys have no idea how hard it was to convince erjin and scar to actually use Xfire.  ;)

Yep, we got our as... kicked yesterday at =XCU=`s server last night :O.Fun,whats funnier is that I forget to speak due to too much consentrating on hitting the right keys on my board.God I need practice.(My rustiness is fading slowly) :P.I have to call Lightning McQueen ::) I`ve heard he`s sponsored by the rusty lads. :P

I`ll try to get on tonight

Yhoo man cyborg got him self a sig, hiii haaa.

And it was good to type Norwegian for a time there Cyborg. 8)

cybo

My K:D ratio got a little hit yesterday... I could barely keep up with my deaths as infantry most of the time, and often having more deaths than kills. After trying lots of different kits, I think I'm settling for medic. They do OK with guns, and I need the extra healing points to rise from my somewhat permanent position in the middle of the score board. (As I'm used to driving armored vehicles and only run around as infantry between vehicles, it's a very big change to only play infantry.)

Also, fore some reason, I was always on the losing team. I think my team won one out of 10-15 rounds. I guess people like me were guilty of the team's statistics...  :P

Anyway, thanks a lot for the warm welcome. I tried TS2 yesterday, but people were asleep next door to my room, and I was unable to do more than greet you guys. That will be a returning problem I'm afraid. I'll see what I can do about it.

Also, please note that this is post number 1337 in this thread! I'm so leet.

Put your prefix on as =FD2K= so you can be recognised as the fe2k player as some of XCU know who you guys are, like erjin and scar. I'm not sure if you fully recognise cybopatche as they hav'nt mention you much. So keep coming on XCU and have FUUUUN!

Yesterday there was another hack involving supply crates. I saw it for my self at the train crash while I was running to the end of the bridge during heavy nade bombardment, I saw to my shock that there were 6-7 crates in the space of 20 seconds. To add up, XCU were powerless to do anything about it.

If only I had a screenie. ::)

Oooyeeea! I can semll a change of the middle of my gunnery seargent badge changing to a star with an extra bar hanging on the bottom. 8)

How do I put prefixes on?

The best would also be to change my ingame nick, because what I use now, Toren20k, is the nick of my friend, who first created an account to test the game. I then played for a day without noticing, and just thought what the hell.

He says that now, but you guys have no idea how hard it was to convince erjin and scar to actually use Xfire.  ;)

Yes...well it was more about explaining it to us then us not wanting it, we were simply too stupid to know what was good for us !

I have changed my prefix to "Mr" so it reads "Mr Erjin999"...Might change it back to FD2K if cyborg come on with that, and scar and cybopchegirl...

Maybe even rewired might come on and die a few times.

Cyborg, if you dont have many points or much of a rank, you can change it, otherwise you will start from scratch with a new nick.

no,At the log in screen  above "your" box nick  it says prefix,type =FD2K= in it(the total  of  digits fitting in) an then log in to account server.Your nick will have the prefix infront of it...Whoala.

cybo

I have changed it

Now that I have become First seargent. I feel I can now challenge cybo as to who will have the most kills and least deaths as scar and erjin are also battling it out. Cybo how do you feel about being a rival? ;) :P

Haha, this is true. The only thing we wanted to do at that time was shoot shit,and blow up everything,screw chatting.  ;D

As for playing right now, i'm on a little break at the moment. As much as I want to post why...(mumbles..."gah-damn naggin women").  :P

Cyborg I added you to Xfire list.

I will change back to =FD2K= now that everyone else has it.

You fergot to say "apart from madenod." Easy mistake, heh.

Erjins right! Theirs enough man to man love in this game already, you don't need the missus! :P

Youknow, if you guys actually get one more person in your tiny little squad then we(XCU) could be persuaded to have a clan friendly against you(FD2K). Let me see...erjin,scar,cyborg,cybopatche,rewired and another person would make six aside on karkand on a 16 player map, with no commander and no unlocks. Does this sound fair? 8)

LEave the missus, realise you are not straight and prefer men,

Ehh, sorry but I can't bring myself to admit THAT shit.  :D :D

Just a sidenote for the younger ones here...Take my advice women and video games DO NOT mix well in a relationship of any kind by any way you roll the dice...If it does then kudos to you. Now if I played something like say, Poker thats a different story. I've even tried to get her to play some and teach her. Don't get me wrong, If I played on a constant basis then well yea I could understand. In short, my PC has become my mistress I guess.  ::) I would be willing to bet there is a site somewhere that has to do with this very issue. As I told Erj. earlier today, I'm in BF2 withdrawals as I was awaken last night in a sweat with the sound of a knife being unsheathed(it's a BF2 thing).

I WILL BE ON MORE REGARDLESS however, so don't worry guys. ;) ::) ;)

You fergot to say "apart from madenod." Easy mistake, heh.

Erjins right! Theirs enough man to man love in this game already, you don't need the missus! :P

Youknow, if you guys actually get one more person in your tiny little squad then we(XCU) could be persuaded to have a clan friendly against you(FD2K). Let me see...erjin,scar,cyborg,cybopatche,rewired and another person would make six aside on karkand on a 16 player map, with no commander and no unlocks. Does this sound fair? 8)

As long as we get the AK101s; or in their place, 3 tanks with attack helicopter and multi artillery battalion support with a possibility of precision tactical nuke strikes.