Battlefield 2

Acriku

I can still play in those servers if you want to team up, just msn me and we'll have a blast up or get x-fire, and then we can see if you are in bf 2 or some other game that x-fire supports, as then I can type the ip in and come into your game, if it's not full. 8)

actuly i think u should use all ure playe time on the ranked servers.. because u have a long

way to get the unlocks and catch up with ranks that most of the players here have..

and get sf so u can have 2 unloks per rank.

am ok i like to playe bf2 alone i am an assolt player and i dont stck around with squads a lot..

i get my killes just about everywere on the map i dont pay attention were am going..

but i still think u and other players should try antik air server.. that if u like simulation games

and practice for bf2  jet/heli  flying

actuly i think u should use all ure playe time on the ranked servers.. because u have a long

way to get the unlocks and catch up with ranks that most of the players here have..

and get sf so u can have 2 unloks per rank.

Yes, It's all up hill after Gunnery Sgt.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes well spotted! ;D

It is becuase I have my account on my pc now and so I can progress my account even more.

Give it around 2 weeks and I hope to be 1st seargent. :)

It's because of the gorgious PKM that helps me get more kills than deaths. The reason why I have a higher death rate is caused by artillary and vehicles.

The latest person I have played with is Cybo dude last week, where I was commander and we won!

It proves how good cybopatche is.

Go Cybopatche, Go! 8)

MAD don`t drop so many supplies, let the support team do , and you get more points then. :P

I didn't know about this thx Cybo! :-[

It was a fantastic game erjin, but it was my first map of sf and this time I had a really big death streak, 4-17 or something. Warlord map is a dark map and the Russians are hard to see with black clothing. I could'nt tell what to do as things were happening so fast and I lost my chance to test the tear gas pipe grenade.

I'm not so sure about the sf weapons aswell, the MG36 IMO is not as good as the PKM afterall coz it can't kill as quick in any range.

The FN2000 is the same for it's damage is poor compared to the G3, with slow rate of fire and flash bangs are a turn off.

I've  hardly seen anyone use a flash bang for a while now. :o

Played my first game with Muds. Unfortunately I wasnt on his team, and had to kill him. It hurts to kill one of your own, but duty is duty, and if you dont kill him, he will kill you :'(.

see . i told you

...yes, but I said...

Usually (80% of the time) you can just switch back. Sometimes the server doesn't let you, but you can wait the round. Considering you will be playing anything upto about 10 rounds (maybe more in a big session) it isnt a big problem.

Hey guys, I'll be back playing soon as i've been busy building new PC, and am currently waiting on my new OS to arrive. However I did load up xp pro copied vers. and BF2 just to see how it will play. OMG this video card rocks,now I know what i've been missing in game, the details are awesome, the default settings in BF2 video options for this card are set to all medium and a few on high. No lag what so ever, this 7300/512 card is amazing. It's like a giant heatsink the size of the card with connector pins showing. So I should be loaded up and playing agian in a few days.

No problem MAd !

One other thing as commander, have you ever noticed when you are scanning the map you see a lot of red dots? ::)

Don`t spot them  while you can see them,  cause your batalion  won`t see them just hear you have spottet them. Wait until they are gone then go spot them(n you gotto remember app where  they were). One other thing , have you ever seen a white dot? ;D

well woala, it`s the opposite  teams Commander as you are white for him.

got it?

cybocommander

One other thing as commander, have you ever noticed when you are scanning the map yuo see a lot of red dots? ::)

Don`t spot them  while you can see them,  cause your batalion  won`t see them just hear you have spottet them.

Yes I know this. What I actually do is use the UVA  and spot all other enemys outside the UAV circle.

I only spot enemys outside the UAV if any allies are near by.

Until the UAV has run out and I have SCAN available, then I keep spotting until UAV is available.

About the supplys, if I or any commander does'nt supply thier squad leaders then how can they get ammunised and healed if theres noone around?

From now on, I am going to be an active commander as I have noticed that sleeping commanders don't get the job done. :P

No problem MAd !

One other thing as commander, have you ever noticed when you are scanning the map yuo see a lot of red dots? ::)

Don`t spot them  while you can see them,  cause your batalion  won`t see them just hear you have spottet them. Wait until they are gone then go spot them(n you gotto remember app where  they were). One other thing , have you ever seen a white dot? ;D

well woala, it`s the opposite  teams Commander as you are white for him.

got it?

cybocommander

Nice. I am hardly commander, so I didnt know that. I never seen white before, maybe its from one of the patches. As for not spotting them until they have disappeared, I didnt know that either ! I always spot them. In fact, even if I am not sure if they are there I try to guess-spot them as the game allows you to be inaccurate, it will find the nearest enemy for you ! (within reason)

Mad !

If you have support/medic/engineers around there is no problem :P

if not you have to drop the supplies. I ment not all the time,let the engiees get thier repair point supp their supp point medic their heal point ,you see hehe  ::) ;D

me too hope for an upgrade soon Scar man.

cybo

As commander, when you click on an ally and see the white dots, you will see in the squads on the left that dot highlighted so you can speak directly to him or her. That is if the are all squaded up as they are suppose to be.  ;)

As for my upgrade I've been playing basic BF2 without the patches etc. to see how it does. man it's awesome with this new card...I will have my brand new legit Win xp home full version OEM tommorrow.

So I should see you guys again by tommorrow night at the latest.

Is =FD2K= our clan?

Is it even a clan or just for recognition?

I've been asking myself this for the last week as I hope to have a freind who will be getting vanilla bf 2 and so there will be 3 of us so we may squad up and be named =SBG= which (for us) stands for Sainsburys battlefield group, just for a laugh. ::)

And then there's the =EXP= clan as they are united Kindom based so should'nt be laggy at all in there server.

If =FD2K= is our clan then I'll stick with it. 8)

well if  you guess spot you spot the enemies within a certant area.Sainsbury  ? not salisbury  ? 8)(an old URIAH  HEEP LP)

I  WANT a clan ::), I have never been in any 8)

Scar man did you upgrade ant thing else than GPU  and OS? IF, to WHAT?

cybogirl

@ Cybo. Yes I just overclocked my vid card from 450 gpu to 530 and memory from 1.0 gigs to 1.3 man this card runs great.I used the Coolbits that came with the drivers and used the optimum settings and then tested it. Although it has a massive heatsink, I rigged a nice 80mm fan to blow towards the cards heatsink. it doesen't get any hotter than around 60 degrees f. after running BF2 for a while.

I love it.  :D Running on a AMD 64 3400+ venice @2.6 mgrhz. I haven't touched the FSB for overclocking yet. Also got a asus chilly vent cooler with heatpipes. Man it's so dman quiet I actually have to look sometimes to tell if it's on. Stays at a cool 84 degrees F.