Battlefield 2

Acriku

Woohoo, I got 5 badge type things a few hours ago, without realising I had. I knew I got one or two, but looking at the date, seems I had a better night then I realised.

Points coming faster now, as I get better in multitasking (dying while reviving  ;))).

Hey, how about you soldiers list your favourite maps ?

Top 3 please !

1 Sharqi Peninsular

2 Karkand

3 Mashtuur City (possibly 3rd would be jalalababdadbaba, but I haven't fully decided if it is better then Mashtuur City yet)

Notice they are all city maps ? I love city maps. I also prefer, but will not only play, city maps with Infantry Only on.

I'm all set with mic now. Me and Erj had some games today with voip. Nothing beats that.

OK so you guys with the Mic's and xfires, are all set but wouldn't it be a little more sexier if you had D2K as the prefix beside your names without even being in a clan? I mean, can we even have prefixes without having to be in a clan? :-

Since I hardly get to play much, it's best to stick to city maps preferably without vehicles.

Karkand

Road to Jalalabad

I have been wondering what to prefix to my name. Suggestions of "idiot" and "target" will be ignored :D.

Something I noticed was in one of the tips earlier in this thread, you should rename your BF2.exe file something else, but if you do this Xfire stops working in game, so beware...

ok, I was checking out stats for myself, scar, rewired and cybogirl, and damn, cybo is a knife fanatic, something unhealthy there, where we have 18, 20 and such like kills from knifes, cybodude has over 200 ! WTF ?!?! 8)

I have attached the web page which you can hopefully just open, save you having to find all the players yourselves.

Extract and double click on the htm file.

BF2stats.zip

thanks for that erjin, it brings back alot of fun memories, especially my 2% knife accuracy, and how you have become my arch-enemy, although I still beat you by a narrow margin on most, especially suicides.

@scar If I remember correctly I may have had something to do with it, maybe.  ::)

I think I might have stumbled into a pistols only game or something, I was killing everyone, damn right massacre, when I got banned, I think that was it ::).

Oh, I was using my pkm. It might not have been pistols only, I dont know, it was freaky...

I have never get bannerd but kicked a lot of times.

I love to sneak up to a girly/or if he don`t see me hit ground and pull out my knife. One stab and they are dead. Knife is a killer weapon, one hit they are dead. Spesially on wake or hangar maps, where snipers tend to snipe from the "tower" of the boat.Then I do sneak.

The same is it for my defillibrator, very humiliating for some persons. ::)

cybo

Hanger maps ?

I always get confused trying to hit "1" or "3" to swap weapons about.

yes, I hate it when people come at me with a defibrillator thing, I cant seem to back up quick enough.

I once knifed two idiots next to each other lying down (not quite making out :P) who were trying to snipe while using other kits. Bam, got them both.

Any maps with a hangar ship ,you know like a ship where jets takes off you know 8).

It is the same for knife as for defi, stay at least two arms lenght away.Its nearly the same if you going to use one of these wepons.Stab,Defi 1 1/2 -1 arms lenght away from enemy.

Well bout the knify thing, I live here up in the cold north were guns freezes, so the knife is my best friend when I have to go hunting for food.  ::)

cybo girl

PS: it was fun to hear your voices girls

I thought we agreed we were not going to let anyone else find out we are girls ?  >:(

Where did I put my handbag ? Take that <Wacks Cybo-hoe>.

I dont find it so easy to use those two weapons., often I can overshoot and let people know I am there. But then how many times have I snuck up to someone and unloaded a whole magazine on them, only for them to get alerted and give me one shot in my head and get a kill from me ?? Argh that is annoying. Thats why I now use knife more, plus it can be fun, knowing they messed up so bad they let you get close enough to do that.

ops sorry !

Did`nt mean to give you all away. ::)

Ok down to some very serious buiseness:

I CAN`T PLAY BF2 ANYMORE :'( :'(

My DVD has a crack in it at the size of the Grand Canyon.

So I stick to SF untill i have money to buy a new game on sale.

Should`nt take long. :-

see ya

cybo

Just wondering... how long do most of you have to wait for the program to be done with "verifying client data"? It seems to take a painfully long time for me... say about between 30 seconds and a minute. It usually takes a much shorter time to complete "loading", or so it says.

I CAN`T PLAY BF2 ANYMORE :'( :'(

My DVD has a crack in it at the size of the Grand Canyon.

So I stick to SF untill i have money to buy a new game on sale.

Should`nt take long. :-

see ya

cybo

Oh man that stinks, also why I use the NoDVD Image. Means I dont have to worry about changing CDs/DVDs (which is when they get damaged) and  its easier to do. So long as you havent deleted it (I doubt you have) you can download the image (email me) and carry on playing.

Just wondering... how long do most of you have to wait for the program to be done with "verifying client data"? It seems to take a painfully long time for me... say about between 30 seconds and a minute. It usually takes a much shorter time to complete "loading", or so it says.

I think it depends on the server speed at the other end a fair bit. A fast server=less time. It does take too long though.

I think it depends on the server speed at the other end a fair bit. A fast server=less time. It does take too long though.

Also have to realise that there are up to 64 players trying to connect at the same time also. I can see how that would take a little bit longer to load up. I mean considering the pings of each player, maps, graphics etc. I can remember playing Generals with a 6 plyr. map and it took forever sometimes. Also, depends alot on the servers that tolerate laggers, and those that do not...I like the ones that don't myself. They are always nice and smooth games.

First of all I`M IN THE GAME AGAIN  ;D. Sorry the caps. ::)

I  got a very good prize on a new ORIGINAL game.ok!!

About the veryfing thingy, what scarface and nunu girl says is true. I think also it has something to do with your connection speed, how fast your machine is(high end vs. low end).Cause I have been playing with some Danish friends and they have worse and better connection speed than me. Also have they better machines and one has aprop same as mine exept he has a better graph card than me, and they all are into the game faster than me.

cybo

PS: has nothing to do with that I`m a girl  ;), so other don`t mention it hehehehe,