Cheat codes!!!!

Guest Lala203

The 20 airstrike situation is quite easy. Just get a trainer, hit the key to enable instant build, then click on required buildings, build them, then keep on clicking the airstrike button and targets for them. I got maybe 50 before I crashed teehee. Have fun!

cheats... lovely things. it takes the fun out of online play, but when all u have is the worthless comp to beat up on, trainers are the best. i remember one time when i dropped death hand after death hand and watch in glee as enemy infantry were squashed by all the bombs raining down on them.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
If you continue to talk in 'leet', I will reply in another language:

meden lege, w misosophos.

egwge echw en nou poiein ekeino sas

It's Greek, but it is written in standard font, if you change it in 'Symbol' you see what it is in real alphabeta. misosophos is somethinge like: not smart person, if you want, Shogun, I can take the time to translate it all...

Back to topic:

Playing games with cheats is always fun for a while, like blowing up a whole base with 1 light infantery. But after a time it is annoying and you play the game without. But cheating in multiplayer is one of the most dirty actions of the history of gaming...

• 2 weeks later...

Reveal Map:

Press X to the ff. on the team icon. Then press: Square, Circle, X, Triangle,Triangle, Square.

GameShark Codes

Infinite Spice -  800e091cffff

Max Spice  -  800e091c967f & 800e091e0098

Building Structures Costs Nothing  -  800e062cffff

Instant Build Structures  -  800e06325a00

Building Units Costs Nothing  -  800e063cffff

Instant Build Units  -  800e06425a00

Instant Upgrade  -  800e06e259ff

Or no GameShark:

Invincibility -

While playing a game, press Left(2), Down, R1, R2.

Extra money -

Note: This code requires a Dual Analog controller. Go to the sidebar and press X when selecting "X", "Square", "Triangle", "Circle", "Square", "X" in under four seconds. Press the right Analog-stick for $10,000.

Full map -

Go to the sidebar and press X when selecting "Square", "Circle", "X", "Triangle", "Triangle", "Square" in under four seconds.

Hope these work for you  :)