Cheat codes!!!!

Guest Lala203

• 3 months later...

I dowloaded the trainer "Ice Cheats" to 1.06 if you click in "gimme money", "gimme energy", "fast build" and others, ALL houses get money, energy, fast build etc, etc...

It is very interesting in mode "pratice" with 3 or more players, I never saw equal overkill!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Invincibility -

While playing a game, press Left(2), Down, R1, R2.

Extra money -

Note: This code requires a Dual Analog controller. Go to the sidebar and press X when selecting "X", "Square", "Triangle", "Circle", "Square", "X" in under four seconds. Press the right Analog-stick for $10,000.

Full map -

Go to the sidebar and press X when selecting "Square", "Circle", "X", "Triangle", "Triangle", "Square" in under four seconds.

There u go

Merry christmas hohohoho *Cough* ho

then now I did my good deed, that should justify santa giving me presents

"Operation Cwal" how I despise it when I use you and "the gathering" at the same time.  When those stupid Protoos have a hundred real units and a few hundred to a thousand fakes attacking and it takes a nuke to sort them out only to have them pop up again and shoot down my science vessels or overlords.

• 3 weeks later...