Sign in to follow this  
stefanhendriks

Taking it easy

I've been pondering, fiddling, and breaking my head over d2tm in its current state. Since the engine must support so many things at once, i can't get it done. Actually, when thinking of it, i did not finish a project in a few years now due change of plans all the time. So, i'm gonna finnish what i've started and as intended. D2TM will return in its current form (look for 0.92 to get an impression) , more C&C style. Finished and polished. AFTER that, i will see what i can change to make gameplay more attractive, etc, etc. But with nothing done, its just a castle of air...

Any questions? Suggestions? etc? Ask! :)

I can try to design a decent C&C-style sidebar that adheres directly to the Dune2 one. Just tell me what sort of icons would you like to use.

First Stefan should know what great things you can do when you use Object Orientated Programming to its full potential.

;)

;)

sure, besides that, can anyone do all my other time exhausting activities so i can finally dig into that subject? ;) :D

Ow, btw, the girl-friend activities are mine! :P

Sure, go ahead staying all nights up, I'll do that sleeping for ya ;)

I'll do all your eating, but you still have to cook for yourself. I mean for me.

@#)(*$^@#)(*&@^#$@#$^@#(*&$^@#(*&@^#$@(#*$&^@#($@#$

Looks like the code was so fucked up i could not even form it back without having unexplainable crashes and real hang-ups. Sheesh. Finally i thought i'd had some stable code, but then i had to fuck it up again. GRRR

perhaps heh.

I took some backups and tried them. They worked fine, as long as i did not add new content. Which is bad ofcourse.

As far as I know C++ ANYTHING GAN GO WRONG. And you'll never know what. Eh...

Well, Stefan, do you know how to code something over the internet? I mean some data transfer method? I'm asking this because I still have the idea of an online Dune game... preferably a RPG.  ;D

At least, it wouldn't hurt to anticipate it. Leave some room open for it, perhaps?