just got back into this game and need some answers...

yoyoyo

It will make the production facility's progress shorter. So y'can produce units and structures faster. The more facilities y'have, the less time the building unit/structure requires to be completed. This appears to be extremely useful, if y'use the cheaper Sardaukar trick.

It will make the production facility's progress shorter. So y'can produce units and structures faster. The more facilities y'have, the less time the building unit/structure requires to be completed. This appears to be extremely useful, if y'use the cheaper Sardaukar trick.

ohh yeah! thanks... now i can do that tactic to my friend when we battle...

Capturing the enemy's factory is even better! You won't need to build his Ix, just take over the Heavy factory, and you may have Deviators, Sonic Tanks, and Devastators! Not to mention your vehicles' build time will be much much slower.

I meant shorter...thanks for correctin' me!

Once I had an Atreides,an Ordos, and a Harkonnen Heavy Factory, when I was playin' 'gainst 5 opponents on Cielago Basin. The build time was very short, I could build two Devastators from the time of an MCV. Note that the special vehicles will go out from the certain Heavy factory's gate. So no matter you change the primary building, a Devastator can only come out from a Harkonnen Heavy factory.

• 3 weeks later...