DOOM the movie...

Nuvollari

I like that the Doom movie will be the first one to have FPS-sequences in it, although I don't see any positive things in this kind of shooting, since people have already seen "replays" and such from other games already. That, and if the sequences are too fast and too action-paced, many of the audience can loose the continuity of the movie, and we get another "braindead in space".

What I really don't like about the movie is that the monsters are supposed to be some kind of virus, mutating into unbelieavable forms (resembling the monsters from the game, naturally). Damn it, Hell is one of the most important aspects of Doom 3! Besides, it will be something new, not the already tried (and failed) "virus-gone-wrong-and-released".

Oh well... it will become what they make it into...

unbelieavable forms (resembling the monsters from the game, naturally). Damn it, Hell is one of the most important aspects of Doom 3! Besides, it will be something new, not the already tried (and failed) "virus-gone-wrong-and-released".

Wasnt that Resident Evil, and wasnt that good ?

Don't worry... If it's gonna be produced by Hollywood, it's gonna be another great all-in-one:

with action, even more action, comedy, romance, educational, maybe even a documentary...

And then there'll be some cartoons about it, t-shirts, etc etc etc.... and they'll grow ritch.

Ta-Da!!! A great mouvie...