a quicky :-)

spicy

i know this should be in emp strategy but please keep this message here coz this is only part of it:

what would you do if ou are early in a game , you feel  competent is slightly ahead of you,

you are runing short on money.would you stop building(upgreading olso)? or stop making weapons? whitch is more usfull and effective/ i know its an old  question and  most of u will say like emproworm said (pose fac)  but do we still agree on that? i hurd players saying upgread ref and stop building!! do majority agree on that.

olso i want to say to madenod thank you for encourage me to post again. obviously u delete ure post when u feel  shy or chame from it or that u dont want peapol to drag you down by its topic. here we are in middle of positive conversation which all issues are aggred on, and someone just pup up from no were to be found and tell you: hey what is that language from march are you typing?? or can you say all what you said in english!! well i know it was a jok. but i realy will stop writting if you guys think my language is that bad and its harmfull to this english forum.

deleting my post dosent mean allwayes that im angree. it can mean i dont want to bother others.

as for just one shot u asked me what i will do if he come back. the answer is i will wellcome him

becouse i feel happy when ever i see more players online . i mean those new guys are just amazing.

look for example at xyroco. that new guy from china. he went from a nob to an elite player in just 7 dayes. i swear he got more than dubble the  killes of evryone in eatch game he playe.

but olso the insolting issue is still on. as a proof  you all saw 2 dayes agao the post of nuvollary titeled request. i mean i was in that game and the vocablery was realy bad.and it was actuly  coming from nobs. so u see am not making things up, finaly am realy sorry english is not my first language. am not going back to school just to post on english forums. if majorety think what am writing is in chikken scratches language then i better stop wasting ink. lol

if u can understand then we can comunicate.  i think no need mister fedykeen to go in the middle of conversatin and start saying off topic remarks that can effect the subject.  >:(

Well, if anyone can go from being a nob to elite in 7 days itll be our mords. Good to see he is playing online again.

Spicy, dont worry, try not to get phased by anyone, and keep playing.

I always still give priority to building refs and upgrading the refs. No money means no nothing else. Unless its like he has a few units only and he is at your base, well make a fac or whatever, kill him, and sell the fac to get the ref again and concentrate on money again.

If you keep the spice flowing, nothing else matters as much.

Spicy I know there are alot of good things on that Emprworm site, but by todays game-playing alot of those bo's really are outdated to what happens in todays games.It really has evolved in terms of early firepower I think. I think you do just fine in producing units. The only thing I can think of is maybe change and have some different bo's that you can use at any time..what I mean is don't use 1 type all the time, I've seen some lately that use 1 and use it constantly and get pwned as well.

I just think when you use variety bo's then your opponents are kinda forced into doing the same to counter and keeps them on thier toes more vs. knowing or presuming what your always going to build. But you do fine, I wouldn't worry about it that much. And damn if thats Mord,  all I can say is we've had some really gg's lately, but damn you ain't gotta go undercover with me lol, let me know if it's you or not i'm curious now. If so good to have ya playing again man.  ;D

Np Spicy. It's so good to have you posting again and I get the feeling this is a great thread to :)

I'd agree with nunu on the money situation of selling buildings for cash. I see it like this, If you need instant cash like you want to morgage a house then you get part money back, and you can use that to quickly build other things.

Ok so its not a get rich quick scheme all thoough I wish it was, lol. ::)

So mordus has a laptop already? :O

yes but am not talking about selling or that anyone is trying to enter my base. just for ex am riding ziro at the start of the game. lets say i have 2 ref not fully upgreaded. the harvs are just become to return . i see that the opponnent are massing a bigger army than  mine , but still didnt attak yet ..  so at this time    do i direct the incoming flow of money to make more units( sard  buzez  inf)  . or do i pose untis and keep building untill i get over the riding zero status??

i am saying here that the spice at this time wont be enough for making units and bulding at same time.so whitch one of them  is more importent. keep the construction going, or feed the flam of war

notice:  that am not saying i will stop buiding or making units. coz the ref will make some extra soon . but its just that slight margin of who needs to be faster and keep going. and who can whait

and slow down untill some more cach is availble.  the bulding or the untis

Does his base look like he has upgraded refs ? If so, you are behind, and need the money, as he can do sustained attacks on you which you will lose. If not, then its up to you, I would stay in base, upgrade refs, and wait to get more money then him.

If he doesnt have the money to back up a consistant attack on you, then he will be low on cash, and is like to try to rush you. Thats why I said stay in base, maybe make a turret...

personly i will miss xyroco, the genus nob. i wasnt so happy to see siolentee disapear at that same time.  i linked between the tow  things, i was olmost sure, but what made me think again was that i can still find siolentee/pearl nicks  and they were not deleted. so i was one of those who

guessed right. actuly i was  whaitting for longer time so if siolentee didnt come back at all

and a new player have his skill came up from no were surly there is a link...

i know u are webmaster and its good to have u . but  i will miss the  nauty xyroco..the  nob of the year

lol who was trying to learn haw to upgread ref.    eido  he got you this time lol :-X ;D :O

How can you make units with no Credits ?

Checken...egg... ?

But without credits you cannot make the units to defend the harvs. Harvs can last without protection, so I think that is the best bet. But of course, its up to you to do it the way you want.

no i dont. i used to but i stoped

but i still have some riding zero  status at start just for a short while and i was woundering what to do at this time. i mean there is a good flow of spice but its not good enough for all operation.

i need to pose somthing and go on with the others so what to pose and what to keep going that is the question

Don't get it Spicy, 99% of the time you go ref first, and doing that you should never be hitting 0 early at all. You also make engies so I know you upgrade bar early. Upgrading your conn. early would be my guess. The rest is a judgement call like Erjin said earlier. Sometimes I may go bar, fact, ref, ref, ref. I know I will be short on spice but again it's a judement call and gamble I go with, as with any I use. I notice what you usally make with ref first, and by the looks of it you are upgrading something that does not need to be upgraded. Everyone would love to go ref first but, you can't always do that. Again, try different bo's.

no i dont make eng early. untill the 3 ref is full upgreaded.and the fact is i go to zero even when i start with ref,coz evrery minut in the early game am having 3  things going on. making units,

building, and ref upgread. i keep doing that in a stady flow, and belive me the mony is not enough

when ur money get zero, its not short of ur spice. it recover soon to ur money 10k or over.

coz then you have 2ref and making units and upgrade ur refinary. it happen to others same. you seem to your money break for when you see zero, but it is just looking apperace. when ref first bo you dont need to worry about short of money.

Hey spice heres some advice.

If you run low on money, you should pause VEHICLES, never pause inf.

Lets say ur money goes down to 200-300, then u pause vehicles for a while. You must always make sure that your ref upgrades can continue at any time.

I myself always pause my vehicles at 300, wich will assure the progress of my ref upgrades, wich is in my opinion the main reason to pause. The reason you must pause vehicles is that they are generally the most expensive unit to construct, in terms of the speed of wich they use up money. If you dont pause, then your money will be distributed over all the things you are currently prodicing, upgrades and buildings beeing constructed at the same time, and logically if you are hitting zero there wont be any fast construction of anything because your resources are used up on numerous items at once. So pause your vehicles around 200-300, wait till ur money starts running up again and unpause vehicles around 500. Its just a guideline, u can always tweak ur personal preferences.

Grtz Doom

yes doom you understand exactly what i am talking about. like if you are in my base.

i think you agree totaly with emproworm  in 5 steps to be a great player emp strategy

POSE VEHICLES  he said what ever they are , air or ground. so pearl and others telling me

to pose inf. coz VEHICLES are more importent and inf can be fastly  produced later.

so am confused am still confused.... i know now . i must keep bulding. keep ref upgreading

its the units we have to slow down.. ok thats a step. now who think we should pose inf(sards

or what ever)  and who think we should hold the horses(VEHICLES) can we have few more votting on this one  ( please guys let the big guns talk )  this is a matter of sensitevty  :P

when ref first bo you dont need to worry about short of money.

Again, I will agree with this. And if you fix the lag, you will have no more problems. See your used to that 56k speed, the rest of us play at a normal speed and yes it makes a huge difference in build times, speed of carrys coming n going, production,speed game etc. and often have to even make an extra ref. but it still doesent help make up for the lag.

When you get a better connection you will see. When your carrys are taking harvs to spice at a slower pace than normal and returning slower, but your gueueing and trying to produce at a normal rate of speed that your used to, there tends to be problems. In fact those are the only type of games I actually HAVE to pause vehicles. If you still don't believe me, then do a single player skirmish and do that ref first bo you shouldn't even hit zero at all, and if you are your doing something else wrong.

am happy i lag. what you call normal speed for an rts game, sorry to say i find it histercal

rts games was never meant to be a speed game, offcorse you can playe need for speed car racing

or buy a space simulation games were u get to fly in light speed . but rts is like board games.

they are realated to chess in a way. they are not  called strategy for no reason. the way you guys playe it on speed 8 there is no time for all that. i see u just mass and send with some extra 50000k

in ure poket . i find it not normal. i know what u will say and that u are fast. but who told u to be fast???  on the count of fine playing. and good strategy. i know u have been like this for all the years .  and  just one person cant be right and all others are rong. but its just my nature to be like this somtimes. and again this is not fifa 2005 football game. speed games are speed games

and i bet u am faster than  you. but rts are mind games. and to take off the time to think for a few nervous moves its just pathatec.lets say that u guys are like light man or superman. and am the slow

moth......    well i tell u there is good list of players that are slower than me and belive me on speed 8  they are just like a turtul  in a charly chapplen fast fowrowerd movie. they are just  drifting in the habbit of speed 8  not knowing that is not the right thing to do at first place

No, what I call normal speed is one without hiccups, stuttering, freezing, sudden lag because I decide to move my army. I don't care what game speed is set on as long as that doesen't happen. If your gonna ask for advice on bo's etc. then at least take some of the advice given.  99% of us that play Emp, play with dsl or cable (normal speed), if you had that you would see a difference in your gameplay and build and production timing is all i'm trying to say. Until you get a better connection you will not understand what i'm talking about.