What Mobile Phone Do You Have?

The Spac

Hey guys I was wondering what mobile phones do you use?

I use a Motorola V3 RAZR Black SE.

Cost me too much... $600.

http://www.motorola.com/motoinfo/product/details/0,,89,00.html

What mobile phone do you guys have? Or have used and what brands do you guys like best?

a similar also in black but only paid around USD 150,00 + 6 months subscription.

bought it for the design as long as I can talk in it and write sms I'm fine.

Yeah I bought it cause mine was black, and it looked really nice. THen I was lik ehey it takes photo's, on and movies, oh and can fit on 3 mp3's lol. 3. I like photo caller ID alot lol. When girls are calling and having their photo appear lol.

I have a Nokia NKC-1X that says "Tracfone" on the bottom.  It probably says that because I bought it from Wal-Mart as a pre-paid plan.  I should also mention that I let it expire shortly after I moved.

Cell phones are evil.

They cause brain cancer.

They are taking over the world.

Motorola A835. I had to get it from Italy for 200 euros.

How the hell did that guy get an E1000 for 100 euros???

Anyway... it has 3G, thus 2 cameras, 60 or 90 Mb storage for images, music and video.

Though it's huge... I like it..

• 3 months later...

Heh, I love how people are still clinging to the old myth that mobile phones emit brain-damaging or cancer-causing radio waves of doom. :P  Yeah, and TV will give you sqaure eyes, I hear.

Seriously, there is no proven link, or anything to suggest one.  It's been disproved several times now, but people don't want to listen. :)

Back on topic though, I just ordered a Nokia N70 as an Upgrade from O2.  I'll post more about my experience with it when it arrives in a few days. :)