Does Other Games Suck??? Rate it here..

Death bRinger

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Hey There again!!!! Logging Out now....

If anyone want to know what games I know post your message here!!

I know lots of games, strategies, cheats, tips, walkthrough and codes..

For PS2 gamers out there!

I know Final Fantasy X and X2 cheats and full walkthrough. Just post your message and E-Mail address and i'll send it via E-Mail in 3 days after your post...

Kingdom hearts Walkthrough, Megaman X7 cheats, Castlevania: Lament Of Innocence, Soul Caliber hints, and Medal Of Honor Cheats and walkthrough also available..

Ti'll then!!! Keep on posting!!!

Close combat is a strategy game not fighting one.

See gamespot's ratings for yourself:

Close Combat 9.1

Close Combat II: A Bridge Too Far 9.1

Close Combat III: The Russian Front 9.2

Close Combat: Battle of the Bulge 8.2

Close Combat: Invasion Normandy 7.2

The reason the rating dropped in the last two titles is because the graphics remained the same throughout the series. All of them exceptional games though.

Command and Conquer Generals

An okay game, not very great. But I had some fun with it. I thought the action looked good. But I found the gameplay somewhat lacking.

Empire Earth

This game had great potential. Covering a huge space of time. But I think the scope was to broad en there was too little detail in every epoch. It was fun for a couple of hours but then I lost interest.

Age Of Mythology

The follow up of Age of Empires 2. A little different approach to the theme. Now they used three cultures that always had a lot of mythology and they made a great game out of it. Many people who liked age of empires 1 and 2 for it's historical play might have been disappointed by the new fantasy style. But I liked it a lot and I loved the engine. The myth units realy were something special.

Starcraft

My favorite RTS of all time, as for many others. There were some people that didn't like it. But the majority, like me loved it. Great storyline and good gameplay.

Renegade

Not that well received by the press. I still enjoyed the singleplay, maybe for nostalgia and I realy liked the multiplay aspect a lot. The idea was great and it realy played well. Except for the relatively high latency.

Unreal Tournament

I think this was a good game. I'm not a huge fan of these type of games. But nonetheless, I think it was rather good.

Civilization

Never played this

Colony Wars

Never played this

Warcraft III The Frozen Throne

A good expansion to a good game. Not as good as Starcraft, but nonetheless, one of the better RTS games on the market I think. It had a nice story and it is fun to play. Even now.

Half Life 2

Never played it. I think the original was good, although i wasn't a huge fan of it.

Age Of Empire

Age of empires is a classic. I loved it then. Definetly one of microsofts better productions.

Well Let me tell you which is the best in my opinion...

PC: Advantages...

Can store and install all the games that you want but to a limit depending on the memory of your drive..

Can also play MP3 and Video files.

Can also see what the CD game contains.

Also never lose your save file data..

Disadvantages....

If your computer breaks down all the games you installed are lost.. (except if you have the game CD)

Lags so much if you installed to much games...

Requires many hardware and software..

Consumes more energy..

Higher radiation level..

Too bulky and takes up space..

PC: Advantages... A self built gaming PC will out-do any gaming console any day. The only difference is maybe brand name consoles play thier own games. But there is software available to play even those types of games on the PC. Where an X-box plays X-box games, a Playstation plays it's own games, I can play em all on PC in one form or another. That and the better power, graphics, memory mboard etc. to me makes it better than consoles. For the most-part nowadays consoles are trying thier damndest to become basically tower PC's. The X-box 360 is a good example of that, take away the name on it and it's a very nice PC with good CPU power and graphics. :)

Scar...SC is a 7 years game old(almost 8) so the graphics are 2d but it has a much better game play than all the C&C games and thats the most important thing

Not saying it was entirely unplayable, just that for me it was a game that I played once and the CD became a permanent shelf coaster.

Command and Conquer Generals

Played it, and I was really dissappointed. Not that I expected that much, but I still thought that something carrying the name "Command & Conquer" should be something. Well it wasn't. It has been degraded to a bag of some nice graphics, features and units. But there isn't any harmony between them, the missions suck. A first mission of a game should give you the "Wow! Look at all these nice tricks" feeling, but it didn't. I must admit I didn't played it for more then a few days, but that's when I decided I should try some other games.

Age Of Mythology

Oh, I liked this game. I think the Age of Empires series are above average for RTS, and this one really got me playing it for a while. The campaign is fun to play, and so are network games with friends. I wouldn't like to play internet games where it is about winning. That is because Age of Mythology is such a game where it is fun to build a huge army and send it to attack a stronghold, just for fun.

The Mythology area was also quite nice, the myth units were often well balanced, and gave some more variety in the units then the usual Age of Empires game. The Greek mythology part (I wouldn't know about the other 2) was not entirely correct, but it was far better then most games would have had, so I was satisfied with it.

Civilization

The grand game of my youth. I can't imagine how many hours and months I spent on playing this game. It was mysterious in the beginning, it was grand in the conquering age, and the aftermath was a nice walk in the park. I would consider Civilization to be one of the games where I learned to play games in general. Ofcourse, I was a kid back then, Chieftain/Warlord difficulty was though enough for me...

Warcraft III The Frozen Throne

With Warcraft III I like the campaign missions best (by far) which may sound weird for the usual W3 player. But this is the reason why I also like The Frozen Throne. It contained the most fun mission for me (The Sargeras Tomb mission) and there were alot of secrets. The Trigger Editor in the Map Editor was also expanded, which gave me reason to start working on several scenarios (although they were never finished)

Age Of Empires

Played this game too (before I played Age of Mythology) but I reviewed it already with Age of Mythology.

Civilization

Never played this

Sorry, but I must say you missed a part of your education if you have never played Civilization.

Hey there !!!!

Just logged on  very hot topic now eh!!!

Well i think Generals Really sucks!!!

SC is very good the best Blizzard can offer!!

Has anyone played Ascendancy???? This game really FUCKING KIKCK ASS HARD!!! IT BENT MY DICK HARD!!!!

VERY GOOD GAME WITH REALISTIC GRAPHICS AND BRUTAL AND BLOODY EROTIC BATTLES AND MANY UNITS TO COMMAND!!!!

Please post more!!!!!

Bi La Kai Fa!!!

New Topic!!!

Which one do you like best??? And explain why??? DON't GIVE ANY STUPID ANSWERS!!! REALLY SERIOUS!!!

PC GAMES??? OR    SEX??

GIVE IT YOUR BEST ANSWER!!!!

POST ANSWERS RIGHT AWAY YOU HOARDSS!!!

This will continue till I Have enough answers!!!

(but if you tell me... PC is much more better than sex... Who needs real pleasure when you have your PC... Can you imagine howmuch pleasure PC games bring??? (in my point of view) PC rules!!!)

Spoken like a true virgin.

Yeah i'm still virgin!!! (hehehe i'll keep this to myself!!)

Well for me Gaming is the ultimate pleasure!!! Evne though I have my Girlfriend and bedmates their nothing compared to Games....

Gaming gives me that rush that makes me feel ALIVE!!! (it also makes me cum when I see Yuna (final fantasy X-2) changing to her battle outfit in FFX2)

Well real sex has it's disadvantage...

You can have AIDS, STD, HIV, and other genital disieses!!! (if you don't have the proper condom!! Hehehe!!)

Real sex has more advantages, giving it 10/10:

Diminishes skin problems, itches and pimples. Sweat opens the skin's pores and makes the skin more shiny.

Burns the calories you'll have taken during the romantic meal.

Sex is one of the most secure sports you can practice. It gently practices all your muscles. It is more pleasant than swimming 20 miles, and there's no need of special shoes.

Sex is a miraculous therapy against minor depressions. It brings endorphins to flow in your blood, leaving your with a sensation of well-being.

The more you do love, the more you are going to get offers, as you will produce more pheromones.

Sex is the most secure tranquilizers. It is 10 times more effective than Valium.

Kiss brings you away from the dentist. Saliva diminishes the level of acidity, and prevents decay and tartar.

Sex is a good medication against sneezing. It is efficient against asthma and allergies.

As for Godly, maybe that living with a Yuna-kind-of-person would change your mind.