Emperor isnt DEAD.

Nuvollari

actually it was.

I used to have to do my best to get in the top 50 qm ranking or to get #1 of Belgium, and there were even many players who didn't play qm.

+ every time you went online you could play a game immeadiately.

As far as i know brennq held the #1 belgian for QM. There was a point when you could just log and play... i think when a game hits the point matches have to be arranged somewhat in advance it should just be left. Emperor has had its glory days and they are long past.

As far as i know brennq held the #1 belgian for QM.

Mid 2001 there was a 'battle for the belgian #1' with me, brennq and smoke1980. Maybe it is hard to believe... but I was mostly #1 BE that time  :)

Since Mid/end 2002 things changed, and brennq became the master. Since then, he owned me, no doubt about that  :)

People like brennq would get eaten alive if they ever came back, cause people arent as sloppy as they use to be...

thats only if you arent part of the "arranged" games.  The inner circle of us who do arrange the games and play together have shitloads of fun... so its not logical for us to "leave" the game.  Perhaps if you are one of the people who cant get invited to one of the "arranged" games then i guess you would come to the conclusion that you need to play another game as it would just suck for you to sit in a lobby alone while a group of 6 friend played endless rematches.  Since i am part of the inner circle i will keep playing i guess.  Thats funny in a way... Emperor the game has its own little "Landsraad".... and as far as "glory days" being over... thats fine... because the game we have now isnt about glory its about pure competition and refinement.  People like brennq would get eaten alive if they ever came back, cause people arent as sloppy as they use to be...  i rememeber when harkdawg came back and .... i remember jeff and spaze ate him for lunch.  That musta been shellshock.

The isnt much refinement left since all viable strategies are known/used. Im not saying you have to leave the game.. but alot of the old school pros are long gone so competition is toned down. Remember your only as good as the people you play most.

The isnt much refinement left since all viable strategies are known/used. Im not saying you have to leave the game.. but alot of the old school pros are long gone so competition is toned down. Remember your only as good as the people you play most.

The skills of these times are higher of the skills of a 2 - 3 years ago, duh, we played the game that much longer and know a lot more things now. I'm pretty sure that the mid skilled players of now have better/even skills as the elite top of 2 years ago.

It's like, if we went back in time, we would own xvayne, zeablovse, gzakiller, bossofpig, vilgent,cerberus, earedil.........

In my opinion we should swich to WOL as a primary server if u guys wanna have an alive game....If not stick to ra server and play with the same players over and overa gain...sorry but i cant do that...i m just bored of it

P.S:Ra's server its alot better but...

In my opinion we should swich to WOL as a primary server if u guys wanna have an alive game....If not stick to ra server and play with the same players over and overa gain...sorry but i cant do that...i m just bored of it

P.S:Ra's server its alot better but...

Well you do that, meanwhile we will all be on RA's server where the real games are. Unless your definition of an 'alive' game is playing noobs that just pop online.

I see...Hmm in 2 years there will be no more RA server .And remember we all are noobs when we r new at a game...And if dont wanna keep this shit alive then  just play with pros...Gl hf...hope to c u guys again in like 2 years bye

For your info RA pretty much brought the life back to it with the server, before that it was maybe 2 players every other day on WOL, and an actual miracle to have a 4 plyr. game.

"Currently 276 nicks from 118 registered players."

Its a shame you dont want to play 6-way games with players who know how to play, and would rather play the 1 or two begginners who pop on and who have no clue as to playing properly.

I would urge you to rethink, but it sounds like you already made up your mind.

Bye Nuvodude.