dune2k is stupid

Guest Chief Crazyhorse

Guest Chief Crazyhorse

The only reason I like this game is because of th storyline and yhat some thought has gone into the units.If you think it is stupid what are U doing here anywayz!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest mendos

I think Dune2k is an excellent game that is much better than Command and Conquer. For one thing the gameplay is excellent, the starport makes things much more fun. Another thing, although there are few unique units, the houses differ in the general mood they give you. The harkonnens make you feel powerful, the Atreidies make you feel valiant, and the Ordos are the sneaky, reclusive types. the only problem i find with this game is the fact that the mission are stirikingly similar for each house (or is it just me?).

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

how is dune 2000 stupid

it is a very good game and even though the missions are similar, thats why there is multiplayer

if you dont like it then go out and by a different game

don't come on here and bore us with how stupid it is

i think most of us are very happy with this idiotic and boring game

ps:  have a nice day  ;D

• 1 month later...

Ok, who brought a 2 year old topic back ?

[ And stop this "this is stupid" thing. If you don't like something just bring it orderly and say what you don't like or whould see changed in it.

But stop complaining that things are stupid. If you hate it, don't come here or don't mention it. ]