Civilization 4 coming out soon

TheRedDuke05

Really.

Looks good.

Although I will probably stick to randomly playing Civ II and sometimes Alpha Centauri.

http://pc.ign.com/articles/614/614551p1.html

I am happy to announce the return of wonder movies...we'll have over 45 spectacular movies in the game.

Sweet.

IGNPC: Finally, where's my Colonization 2? I mean, what have you guys been doing for the last ten years?

Barry Caudill: You're right, we have been slacking off. I mean, Firaxis has only shipped 10 titles in the last 9 years. Actually, we get lots of requests to make another Colonization. We don't have any plans to do it right now, but it's certainly something to consider for the future. Stay tuned...

Sweeter. Colonization 2 *drool*

Colonization is always fun.

I thought there was a Dune mod for Civ II?

Hmm http://dune2k.com/download.php?cid=42

Civ II Map  Unknown  299  01-05-2002

Maybe that is what I was thinking of.

• 2 weeks later...

I hope it will be good. Better then Civ 3 was. I quite liked Civilization 3, but it lacked the addictiveness that both Civ 1 and Civ 2 had (Civ 2 also for being able to make really cool scenarios with Fantastic Worlds, and it didn't require you to be some pixel animation artist)

Waiting till November, but have to finish the game quickly, before I unleash the (assumed) addictiveness of Oblivion.