Which is more popular?Ordos or harkonnen?

Mentat_Li

Atreides is first in popularity nowadays on EBFD undoubtfully, Ordos is second, and Harkonnen is last, trust me those are exackly right, I dont know why Harkonnen dont have a lot of players, ah well though.Until next post, Vilgent.

Mmmmmm, i dint know if that is true, but i prefer the Harkonnen than Ordos.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well, most people goes to fight for Atreides because they're noble. No one wants to be seen as a psycho (Peter DeVries), or as some kind of failed attempt of superbeing (Speaker). In Dune 2000- Atreides (Most balanced), Harkonnen (Most strongest), Ordos (Most deviators). Atreides in E:BFD have the anoying fact of speed and lach of heavy units. Now, Hark has great forces (The Devastators kickass), and the Ordos have the speed and regenaration on their side. So, in my point of view: E:BFD- Hark, Ordos, Atr. Dune 2000: Hark, Atr, Ordos.

Of course, this is my oppinion...

About the better house: The better house is the one that you know how to take advantage from their units.

atraides tends to be the best house, sonic tanks are by far the best unit and if backed up right can be almost unbeatable by any other house, harkonnen can be good, but you have to be really good with them to chalange a decent atraides player, ordos can be a fun house to use but have no really power, so arnt much good

• 2 weeks later...