Myspace?

GhostHunter

Oh I so hate you for putting up a picture. Damn, now that nice picture of you looking like your avatar has been ruined forever. Shit, it feels fucking wierd to see someones real face after you've had a picture of what they looked like in your head for months.

Anyway,

Myspace?

Sucks. I hate it mostly because of the angst ridden 14 y/o psychopaths. And the goths. And the nymphomaniacs. And the chavs. And the wiggers. And the jocks.

never heard of it. What the hell is blogging anyways? I always considered any type of forum posting as being blogging. It is really bad that I dont even know what the heck it is about. I can see the logic of clemenza. Most of these kinds of sites are for exhibitionists with a flair for the dramatic. They like to let the world know that they exist and that there is substance to their life. Not pointing that statement at everyone that goes to this Myspace site mind you. No, not by any means. ;) hehe

lol I was kidding, I have used sites like that before. The only kind of site used by over-dramatic teenie types are those internet Diary websites, where everyone can peer in on your own personal life. THe ultimate example of Exhibitionism.

I am a huge hypocrite, I just created a Myspace account. A friend of mine bribed me so here it is.

http://www.myspace.com/27899132

anyone want to link up as friends? I dont like it that Tom is the only friend I have, frankly the picture makes it look like he is eyeing me.lol

Added you buddy! :-D Nice picture by the way, very mysterious  8)

heh, I look like I am constipated, and I am 16 in it.lol but so long as it isnt for any weird reason, sure thanks for letting me add ya acriku. :) Figure you wouldnt do it for any malicious purpose.

and that isnt really me, the other picture says it all.lol