Emperor battle for dune Install help

Davidian

Ok i was looking for this game a very long time i could not find it anywhere not even on the internet and on ebay it was way overpriced but there was some hope for me, a friend of mine bought it around a year ago and never told me and did not use it much, because his 1st cd was broken and it was broken but he burned it so i have the game here but there is something really wrong with the first cd when i try to instal it says it cant find the first cd but all the files are there but nothing works is there a way to manualy instal it? or does anybody know a solution?

Btw it is no warez he still has the original casing and all

i tried the patch id did not work

and somebody told me to change the name of the cds how do i do that?

i use it with deamon tools and i have windows xp.

Sorry, I thought it was installed. My mistake. The NoCD patch will not help you install it.

If it doesnt install with the disk you have, I am afraid I cannot think how you can get it to install. I assume it is failing becuase it quite rightly detects that it is a copied cd.

Sorry, I thought it was installed. My mistake. The NoCD patch will not help you install it.

If it doesnt install with the disk you have, I am afraid I cannot think how you can get it to install. I assume it is failing becuase it quite rightly detects that it is a copied cd.

He put all the data on a burned disc yes but the name differs it's named ''new'' now can that be the problem?

In my grand age, I cannot remember much, but I do know there is buried somewhere in this goldmine of information that is the emperor support board, a thread regarding CD names, where someone has a different CD name. Your best bet would be to find that thread and see what they found.

Also there is a thread with the correct names of the discs, although you can possibly work that out from the other cd names...

I love my job. First no one posts here anymore and now I can close 2 topics in one day.

The CD name can be of importance, and some drive might have problems reading from CDr or CDrw disks. Next to that. Installing a game from a cdr in which case you do not own the origional CDrom .. well. . need I say more.