Desktop Pics

Andrew

Good way to start the party.

Well, since Gob is gone :P and this hasn't been done in years. Post your Desktop!!

Although this time maybe we should put our images using a free image hoster such as ImageShack.

And that way the Fed2k window wont get all screwed up.

JPG's Please! It's funner to download a 100 kb file than a 1 mb one. :)

My desktop needs to be cleaned, quite a bit of junk I don't use. :)

andrewsdesktop5yl.th.jpg

hey i have a frozen throne disk and cd key that i am not using any more if you want it. and roc if you need it. n hears my desktop... oh and take a look and that webpage keal anodized titanium ring. i have never seen titanium in that colour before. untitled0fo.th.jpg

• 1 month later...

W00t, i saw D2TM as shortcut...

Ow, my desktop...

Using:

- Apple OS X Tiger skin

- Yahoo Widget Engine

- TopDesk for a "Expose" effect.

Actually i should really get a mac and get d2tm working on it... Anyone care to give me 500 bucks to help me finance? ;) (i only need 999 bucks)

[attachment deleted by Gobalopper]

Nice pic, and s/he does look cute, but I dont like dogs, and they dont like me !

I have got the plain black no-fill background most of the time.

Only time I see my background is when I click a few icons, and thats when I like clarity :).

• 1 month later...

I had vista beta 2 for 2 days..its bad lol

I've heard that as well. But will have to wait until final release to judge it, as the beta code is more for testing and such and full of testing crap.

But I don't think Vista introduce anything new that other OS/software havn't already implemented. (tabs, stylish looks... rss??)

Except for microsoft sending information from your computer back to them everyday, and the antipirate measures to check if your copy is pirated... and oooo areo! Wow... took them 6 years and infinite amount of money to develope what??

:D

I'd probably still end up with a MS laptop in the future. I'd just make sure it came with installation CD's, and use Linux, and if linux sucks and MS is better, I can always have the choice of switching.

Except for microsoft sending information from your computer back to them everyday, and the antipirate measures to check if your copy is pirated...

Which all arn't in Vista at the moment or will be in the default release. Although the guys as Slashdot like to scare everyone into believing otherwise.

I had vista beta 2 for 2 days..its bad lol

Any reason why you came to that conclusion, or your computer just needed 2 days to boot it and your first thoughts where. . darn this looks bad for my computer :P

The 64 bit version of Vista runs much poorer than the 32 bit.

Unfortunately, I downloaded the 64 bit version. I still use it as a dual boot, and it's very nice, if it weren't for the lack of proper sound card drivers. I'm going to have to wait for Creative to make some drivers.

nope, just ommitting ;)

If I wanted to mislead you I whould have toled that that 1 bit is in fact a parity bit just as for memory allocation and modem connections. Making a 64bit OS effectively a 63bit OS due to a parity bit :P