Revival of "What Improvements We Want To See In Emperor"

well your not better nunu u have the same timing as here  maybe 2 hours defrence and its olso dam late for u befor all the guys are on just like yesterday we played and after u went lots of peapol came on and i stayed up untill 6 am

You are right, I would prefer that everyone played a little earlier. Maybe if the bulk of the players started around 7pm GMT instead of the current 10pm GMT. That gives me about 2 hours play until about 12am GTM. 2 hours is nothing.

Whats your time difference with GMT Spizman ?

Anyway, I have on occassions stayed up until 6am to get games, when I get in the mood and dont have work the next day.

work!! in cairo.....? lol give me a break surly i dont work.

time difrence is 2 hours

Yes work. in Cairo. you saying all those ppl in that HUGE city and no one works,

U just bought a sweet machine.

Ill do mu best to get on sooner then i normaly do but I have a wife and 3 kids. one is 15 yr old Boy. they make it hard to do what i want. (you know kill you guys) rub sand in your eyes.

Spice is there alot of sand in Cairo

kill them all. let the paramedics sort em out.

yes there a lot of sand in here actuly more than 98% of egypt is desert  and i live far from the city in a new settelment  and it realy looks somthing like fisher plains  but i didnt develop blue eyes like freemen yet (they look sexy) . and olso every one in cairo works but they are under paid and sterssed  and poluted.. and i got this pc B/C i am a closed person and i live alone  and i never go out or spend any money on anything. so  satalite and games are all i do  24/7 so it normal that i

raise founds to have the latest stuff. and i had a crapy pc for 7 long years so its not the kind of expence i pay eevry day . unlick u del  i only look after my self and i am not realy a demanding person and i prefere not to go to the office and live like a free man  anyway i am an accounter

but my sallery wont be over 80 dollars a month and it wont be enough anyway  to do what i dream of

i wait some chancese in private work but it may never come  so kill them all roll buzez roll...

go harckonan

hey spicy....im in nearly the same timezone like u, but i can play late if i want to....i would offer u to play in the morning til midday....there r mostly a few ppl online....like korlover, sarbaukar and some us freaks who cant stop playing....hehe.....right now there r 3 player online.....with u u could do a nice 2vs2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...