Dune Liberation Army

DLAOutlaw

listen outlaw u dont need no exp crap, i personally play on windows 7 if u need anny help pm me or come on hamachi ill help out

Windows 98 is the best operating system EVAR!!!11111!!1!!!

Yes, dune2000 does work on windows 7, both x86 and x64 versions. See that topic about setting up dune for online play or whatever it is called. It's pinned.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys been on holiday last week and next week. i will try be on next weekend or week after! And btw riottt:

got a link for you http://forum.dune2k.com/topic/16810-wow-amazing-how-different-dune-2000s-history-is-from-what-is-recorded/?hl=%2Bfoh#entry289253   

So u see Mahdi and Hrdcr founded DLA! There is some more stuff in it from the old days. Have a look at it its fun :). Especially the link to the lost ones has a good history part

Cya soon

DLAsteef

• Upvote 1

Oh and riottt take a look at dune wiki (on the frontpage of fed2k is the link). The historY page is made by MahdiDLA! But the history of DLA is different from the one u told me, maybe better to talk about This in private or mail! I will explain why later

Cya bro

No, mahdi is correct, i remember the name now i knew it was a some weird jedi sounding shit, Mahdi was long gone before i came in the picture, i never met him. Hardcr on the other hand was a good friend, and if i remember right hardcr was not a founder, allthough mahdi gave him control of the clan upon leaving. Then came me. I just told you wrong name for founder, man its been so long ago.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hey there fire, long time no see. listen bro you dont need the cd any more, i had one of my guys send you a private message, theres a link you can download the game with all the correct files to play through hamachi. get with morphosis and he will line you out man, i vouch for him. hope to see you soon bro.

fire, griffin is not in my network due to complaints, i tried speaking with him about them but he wouldnt listen. he is welcome to retun as long as he stops giving people such a hard time, no one wants to hear all that nonsense. as far as your cd bro, im not sure you can use it to play in hamachi, i may be wrong, however if youll leave me a email address ill mail you the correct folder in a zip file. good to hear back from you, ive been playing with dune2140 today, im sure youll remember him.

• Upvote 1