Dune Liberation Army

DLAOutlaw

yes u were reffering to mrs cocksucker shao. he just kills people within 3 min calls everyone noobs and the list goes on ofc new player then will leave cuz  he will think everyone is like that end of story , if your reading this shao i hope u burn in hell and never come back to this hamachi peace

Fuck me u guys still tryin to revive this haha lmfao. Nice to see you again riottt after so long and btw u left the clan to me and it continued for a while since u left haha. But ok technically the clan should be yours again  8)

Some other old DLA back in the game?

And how is it possible u guys still play online ? I left after rotorz conn didnt work no more  :wacko:

Cyaaaazzzz

steef old friend, its good to see you, and i see you made it to hamachi as well. the game works fine in hamachi man and i look forward to playing a game with you its beem a while. i know who i left the clan to and we will talk more about that in private, youre still second in command if interested. anyway get you ass online and lets play a game.

@hawker, do i know you bud?

Get DRF back riottt we will kick there asses again :) and btw was j/k about clanleadership u were in it way before me haha. I like to play some games soon but am in a sc2 clan too now. So pretty busy hehe

Cya soon guys 

let me know when your ready ill get you the correct files, you dont need the cd bro

Woah woah woah woah woah. Woah woah. No one messaged me you guys were back?!! DLA is being revived!! I'm a bit but hurt that no one contacted me but, give me 24 hours to reformat a computer with XP and I'll be online. I will gladly play on the behalf of DLA again. Holy shit.. Hey Riott, Hey Steef. How have you to been?!! I haven't heard from you two in fucking 5 years or so. I had to recover my password to post this. But.. Wow. So worth. It's so cool to see other DLA members again!

• Upvote 1

Woah woah woah woah woah. Woah woah. No one messaged me you guys were back?!! DLA is being revived!! I'm a bit but hurt that no one contacted me but, give me 24 hours to reformat a computer with XP and I'll be online. I will gladly play on the behalf of DLA again. Holy shit.. Hey Riott, Hey Steef. How have you to been?!! I haven't heard from you two in fucking 5 years or so. I had to recover my password to post this. But.. Wow. So worth. It's so cool to see other DLA members again!

listen outlaw u dont need no exp crap, i personally play on windows 7 if u need anny help pm me or come on hamachi ill help out