Dune Liberation Army

DLAOutlaw

Is there any clan on dune now? [aKa] is not a dune clan if u were wondering filda, it was a multi gaming clan but now is just a bunch of friends. As a gaming clan, im in OSTK (hence my name in hamachi) which is a C&C renegade clan, not dune. Maybe this will clarify my name cuz 2 ppl asked me these xD

About dune clans, is DLA revived?

• Upvote 2

atleast filda go play some games instead talknig shit in forums... havent seen u in what like 3 weeks ;D

ohh man first thing: i have crush dune its bad for me and i will reinstall windows, now i can tell after 3 days i will reinstall and i will play. Second: Now i am on holiday :D on mountains, but I'm looking forward to play with you guys again. :)

Is there any clan on dune now? [aKa] is not a dune clan if u were wondering filda, it was a multi gaming clan but now is just a bunch of friends. As a gaming clan, im in OSTK (hence my name in hamachi) which is a C&C renegade clan, not dune. Maybe this will clarify my name cuz 2 ppl asked me these xD

About dune clans, is DLA revived?

Idk, but i want play in some clan. i thing it will be fun have clans and play clan battles. I hope that it will be revived.

Idk, but i want play in some clan. i thing it will be fun have clans and play clan battles. I hope that it will be revived.

Dude, this is a dead game, you want battleclans? lmao :D First of all I'd say that u have to make sure u got 6 active players every day, and only after that think about battleclans.

• Upvote 1

Yes anyone is welcome to join DLA as long as they follow DLA rules, yes DLA is revived, being that i was the head of this clan when westwood online closed, im still the head of it, and we are active in hamachi. You want a clan battle, we can do this. Just saying. The game is not dead, just lost at the moment.

I understand your point but some ppl say renegade is a dead game and it has 100+ players everyday. I was reffering to the player count :D

DLA revived, nice. I might be interested to join if I decide to come back to online :)

• Upvote 2

Ok guys i am glad if dla is revived, so riot can i be in your clan? I guess it will be so cool.

you would be welcome in DLA as long as you follow the rules.

1.never be a prick, always be respectful.

2. always help the new players become better

wanna know more hit me up when you see me

Fuck me u guys still tryin to revive this haha lmfao. Nice to see you again riottt after so long and btw u left the clan to me and it continued for a while since u left haha. But ok technically the clan should be yours again  8)

Some other old DLA back in the game?

And how is it possible u guys still play online ? I left after rotorz conn didnt work no more  :wacko:

Cyaaaazzzz