What the westwood did!

the only thing what they could do, is to change the server to our server....that means, if some new oones try to login to wol, than they should come automaticly to xwis or something else. i guess that wont be a big problem, they wont have any costs,  and it would be a big support for our community.

true :P just put a bot(telling aobut the serversra1024 xwiss) in wol server and thats it...o and westwood no LONGER supports Emperor Battle For Dune(EBFD)...So its eag's fault...

Nuvollari

You might get some minor fixes (like a message when someone logs on WOL telling that there are alternative servers) when everyone sends a complaint to EA's customer service, else they aren't allowed to do anything (i'm quoting someone @ EA customer support)

youko, this is old news buddy, EA stopped supporting emp years ago... nothing has happened in this time, you can bitch all you want now, nothing will change it, theres no money in it any more for them.

Ok . If westwood company gone away , what about comand & conquer be been supported by westwood still?

Why xwisc would support clan match to them and not to EBFD?

why EA didnt do anything as that?

Any term not responsability for them???

I dont belive westwood would give EBFD to ea administration and they dindt have done nothing for that!

ok late"

look to the left of your key board ... [ Caps Lock ]  turn it off. At least that way your broken-English will be a little easier to comprehend. Thank you.

Ok . If westwood company gone away , what about comand & conquer be been supported by westwood still?

Why xwisc would support clan match to them and not to EBFD?

why EA didnt do anything as that?

Any term not responsability for them???

I dont belive westwood would give EBFD to ea administration and they dindt have done nothing for that!

Youko thats old news. Live in the now!!

;D I didnt lose to u gunwounds 

Remember a 3 v 3 (me and pearlmans and mush ) vs ( gunwounds newlords and ra1024)

We beaten 5 times and u got oNLY twice !

i dont think i neeed be allied with u

I can own u alone !

i have a car

i m not poor

stopping issues against me

go to hell

newbi

u lost 6 times to pearmans 1 v 1

u are not a elite anymore

newbi u are now

hahaha n00000000000000000000000000000bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

i prefer have skills than a car

aff, are u arrogant as it one or just been a stupid yagmon?

stop think the ocident people is poor

they are + rich than u gunPOORewed

now go drink a milk and a coffe , by the way , dont boring me ur SUCKA!