found way to use difrent houses spechal ppl

philsk8thrill

start the game as attides and upgrade the baricks so u get an enganer when u take over an oponites palice dont sell it u will get the houses spechal person or thang this is vary usefull whin ur fighting more than one oponit

note: this is for psx verson of the game i have no clue if u can do this on puter  

We do seem to have a spell checker here somewhere. :)

Anyway, you mean that engenears can capture enemy buildings ? Not only the palace but also the barraks, Heavy and high tech factory, repairpad, starport I believe a refinery to and the conyard. This way you can build the units of the enemy as a extra to yours.

Or a multiplayer against the AI. Remember how he always "not-builds" a wall, or his factory's at the side of his base, just protected by one or 2 turrert's. Just 2 sonics, 10 infantry units and 5 engeneers and voila, a big part of his base is yours. But sell it reight away, you'r not strong enough to hold that position and his troops will arrive shortly after you captured his buildings.

This make me remember Command & Conquer.

In C&C I use a APC and a Enginner, i make a suicidal infiltration in the enemy base. The APC protecs the enginner against almost attack (except Ligh Obelisk) I deploy the enginner near the enemy build what i wanna capture.

Is a easy wayy to neutralise the enemy, capturing the ConYard and selling.

But Dune 2000 dont is Command & Conquer. In Dune 2000 i almost never utilise enginners.

I ran his posting thru my decrypter. I THINK he's trying to say that his dinner's ready and that his mommy has told him to take his teddybear with him to his next English language lesson, so that he may learn something of it. Maybe it's some coolspeak and we're too uncool to understand, ay? ;)

He is suggesting that you capture a enemy factory, but gard the engeneer with 3 sonic's and keep the sonics garding the factory. This should be enough defence and give you time to build more sonics [ and possibly others ] from the just captured enemy building.

And finaly he claims that people who play with style are the ones using this way of battle.

I think they are playing with style agianst an computer advesary. Else, they are loosing in style.

But that's just my interpretation.

:)

• 1 month later...

um soneone talked about a spell checker:

engeneer is that right?

Did u know if you move infantry in buildgins in d2 and it is so weak that one shot could destroy u gets the building... and they damage the building.. so if u are moving men in a buildign ull get it.

and its boring to play with only 1 person/AI

engeneer rush are a cheap trick

• 2 weeks later...

ok what i said was train a enginer capture the palice get computers spechal wepon works great with more than one oponate happy i put it in an easy to read form? and if u bild 3 sonic tanks and u take over there heavy factory this will give u some time to bild more tanks and make it ur primaty bilding u dont want more tanks were u dont need them

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...